Most godawfully mediocre commercial rock band

Who is the most mind-numbingly infuriating?

• Foo Fighters

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Live

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Nickelback

Votes: 58 77.3%

• Total voters
Live & Foo Fighters both had some good songs when they debuted, but I don't recall Nickelback having anything even semi-bearable.

The biggest problem with Nickelback is their guitar doesn't fit with their singers voice. Except for in the song Animals. I actually like that song.

Why isn't Fallout Boy here? Or Panic! At The Disco? Or The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus?

Its not so much that I hate the three bands I named. Its just horrible seeing lots of people like such bad music. It's like watching your friends eat shit in public.

If I had to sit through a Fall Out Boy concert (my girlfriend likes them), I think I'd puke.

well it was at a festval I went to last week (an alternitive music festival) and a friend of mine wanted to see them so I thought why not? They're not that bad live.

They miss more than half the notes they try to play because they have to be in constant motion which they aren't skilled enough to do. I can't imagine what their vocalist sounds like without any vocal engineers to correct his voice.

Thats exactly what I thought. Words cannot even describe the hatred I have for Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

The red jumpsuit apparatus has the most retarded name ever, their name means "red jumpsuit machine" because apparatus means machine.

A lot of their fans seem to be preps that want to be Emo because of course they are just drama addicts who make their lives dramatic for themselves. I was talking to a prep and this is how the conversation went.

prep: What kind of music do you listen to?

me: Classic Rock, like Led Zeppelin, and Cream. What do you listen to?

prep: Emo Rock.

me: what bands?

prep: fallout boy and the red jumpsuit apparatus

Because I'm not really familiar with any of those bands. I've heard Fallout Boy & Panic!, but they haven't annoyed/bored me enough yet to warrant inclusion.

Prepare to puke from your ears.

If I had to sit through a Fall Out Boy concert (my girlfriend likes them), I think I'd puke.

Same here. I always found I liked pretty much all music I heard, but almost all mainstream music I will never be able to like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Foo Fighters for me no doubt. I really hate their music videos and the way they sound. Nickleback isn't all that bad as they used to be; They got a new drummer (Hella better), New sound, and they made a dimebag tribute song which I think deserves a video.

I can deal with Nickleback, select songs. FooFighters is garbitch. Never heard Live. Its just a highly popular thing to hate Nickleback, because if you like them you've set yourself for being hormonally challenged, lacking muscle, one nut or something.

Its gotta be new Fall Out Boy. Although old Fall Out Boy was still bad they had tunes I could somewhat dig like Dance Dance. But now they are trying to be Emo and it is something that really doesn't work for them. They are simply horrible.

This might sound crazy but maybe their producer or whoever is behind what they do wants them to sound good to fans and completely horrible to other people. What makes a band famous is their fans and their haters. Lots of people always say Fall Out Boy sucks, and people defend them which makes Fall Out Boy more glued into the brains of people on both sides.