Most important/influencial/creative CURRENT bands

Its good, but not fantastic or anything. I'd rank it above their last two albums but just below Tuonela and the rest. Its feels really quite generic after a while

The Greys said:
Amorphis 'eclipse' is making agalloch a joke. I just wanted to let you all know.

Haha, no. You can never make a joke of the band that released The Mantle, aka possibly the best album ever.

Ashes > Eclipse anyways.

What do you mean by current bands. if you mean bands that just been making releases in the 2000s then heres the complete list

Mastodon
Between the Buried and Me

THE END.

MasterOLightning said:
Nile - The Morbid Angel of this generation really. They've pretty much gotten better with each album. Their ability to do link lyrical and musical themes so closely is pretty much unmatched. Some see it as a gimmick, but it's hard to not see the imagery and feel the atmosphere the band intends, a much tougher accomplishment in death metal than black metal.

:kickass:
Fucking stupid when people say its a gimmick.

Consuming Impulse said:
What do you mean by current bands. if you mean bands that just been making releases in the 2000s then heres the complete list

Mastodon

THE END.

thats the most incomplete and inaccurate list of anything i have ever seen. :erk:

Consuming Impulse said:

Mastodon

THE END.

So a tough guy like you enjoys between the buried and me ?

YOU PUSSY

Get the hell out of here!

A 12 year old girls kicks your ass