Most improved poster 2007

Ha I was actually nominated for something :oops:.

And to answer your question Mathias I haven't always been a good poster here tbh. Like many people now calling themselves regulars, my taste has morphed and evolved considerably in terms of metal since joining this forum. This, in turn, allows me to not make near the amount of stupid and uninformed comments I once did when I was new around here (for instance, does anyone remember me arguing that Arghoslent's Incorrigible Bigotry was just a shittier version of In Flames' The Jester Race? :lol:).

Fuck... I can't come back from that.

Goodbye forever, guys.

tchau.jpg

Ha I was actually nominated for something :oops:.

And to answer your question Mathias I haven't always been a good poster here tbh. Like many people now calling themselves regulars, my taste has morphed and evolved considerably in terms of metal since joining this forum. This, in turn, allows me to not make near the amount of stupid and uninformed comments I once did when I was new around here (for instance, does anyone remember me arguing that Arghoslent's Incorrigible Bigotry was just a shittier version of In Flames' The Jester Race? :lol:).

Ah, I see. I don't remember that all all. When I first joined I wasn't too horrible, but I didn't use any punctuation and that annoyed a lot of people.