Should the thread remain locked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni

User
Apr 1, 2008
Okay, so only people with an established posting history will be considered as actual voters here. I didn't include a neutral option because you can just not vote if you have no opinion on the matter.

Personally, I don't like megathreads and I'm fine with people posting about their controversial opinions in the threads about whatever their controversial opinions are about. I'm fine with it being closed.

This poll closes in a week. I also don't guarantee that it will actually change the status of the thread.

Nah. We could cut down on the stuff Deron talked about but I still think it has value and that it should be reopened.

Reactions: Omni
Nah. I don't think it's a great thread but I don't think threads should be locked unless they have some especially dumb premise that naturally lends itself to low-quality posts.

If people are posting offensive shit in a thread, warn/ban the offenders rather than locking the thread itself.

I dont really see the point in it. Any other message board I've ever been on closes and/or deletes threads when they become dumpster fires. That one has literally been smoldering for years.

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
Seriously if I were a mod, every single complaint about the word 'faggot' would be responded to by telling them to fucking 'ignore function' the culprit and get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.