Official Poll: Controversial Opinions on Metal

Should the thread remain locked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so which part triggered you? When i asked what brand they were? Or was it when i said they were probably hipster shoes? Whatever the case is, i just hope everyone in your household is safe.
It’s pretty clear after a re-read that not only were you the one that started it, you were also the one that got triggered in the exchange. You’re living in a land of make-believe, Barb.

It’s pretty clear after a re-read that not only were you the one that started it

lol, delusional bastard. Do i need to quote that shit?

wtf are etikos?

They're a brand that I'm pretty sure makes vegan-friendly ethically manufactured recycled footwear. Basically like wearing a Prius on your feet.

:lol: hipster shoes, i should have guessed.

ARRRGHHH WHAT??? ARE YOU GUYS SAYING IM A HIPSTER? FUCK THAT, TB IS A HIPSTER NOT ME WHAA WHAAA
:lol:

The direction of this thread is not making a good case for opening the old one, based on what Deron said about closing the other one.
I’ll say what I said the last time Deron came in and started waving his stick - this forum needs a moderator. It doesn’t need over-moderation, just someone to reign things in a bit when it gets ridiculous. Then maybe it wouldn’t get to the point where worthy threads are just locked suddenly because the cleaning up process is too hard because we don’t have a moderator.

I’ll say what I said the last time Deron came in and started waving his stick - this forum needs a moderator. It doesn’t need over-moderation, just someone to reign things in a bit when it gets ridiculous. Then maybe it wouldn’t get to the point where worthy threads are just locked suddenly because the cleaning up process is too hard because we don’t have a moderator.

I agree with you. Personally, I think that there should be a moderator who can edit/delete posts, lock/unlock topics and sticky/unsticky topics. They should have to ask Deron to actually ban anyone.

I agree with you. Personally, I think that there should be a moderator who can edit/delete posts, lock/unlock topics and sticky/unsticky topics. They should have to ask Deron to actually ban anyone.
Permaban? Yes. Temp ban? No imo. Obviously Deron is annoyed at having to come in here and do anything so if the place could be managed without having to bother him too much, that’d be for the better in my opinion.

I guess issuing a temp ban right away would be important if someone is posting illegal shit or something. I think that sounds fair.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
I don't even see what needs to be managed.
Oh noes, adults call each other mean words every now and then, then rerail the topic and move on. What a fucking disaster to deal with.

035f6f00-8165-0133-6ef9-0aecee5a8273.gif

Reactions: Dak
Anyone else think it's a bit (((coincidental))) that we suddenly have an urgent need for moderators when our token human resources manager makes a return? False flags 101 folks, don't fall for the nu world order's tricks.

Reactions: The Ozzman
The nu in crowd order

We wouldn't really need moderators if people just wouldn't respond to certain people all the time tbh.

It is not surprising that the reigning king and queen of the in crowd are the only two who voted 'No' thus far

Last edited:
Anyone else think it's a bit (((coincidental))) that we suddenly have an urgent need for moderators when our token human resources manager makes a return? False flags 101 folks, don't fall for the nu world order's tricks.

You caught me, Alex Jones. TB and STN are the crisis actors for the false flag, since their conversation is what got the thread locked. I paid them with Soros-funded in-crown tokens.

You caught me, Alex Jones. TB and STN are the crisis actors for the false flag, since their conversation is what got the thread locked. I paid them with Soros-funded in-crown tokens.

Armenians really are the best crisis actors.

TB's use of "conversating" caused me to read the rest of his post in Fred Flintstone's voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.