Official Poll: Controversial Opinions on Metal

Should the thread remain locked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how you wouldn't be considered one.

you're definitely a part of our forum my man.

lNJ00.gif

I dont really see the point in it. Any other message board I've ever been on closes and/or deletes threads when they become dumpster fires. That one has literally been smoldering for years.

That thread seemed like the best way to filter out potential clashing opinion dumpster fires from other threads, because people would just say their autistic controversial opinion in that one. This seems even more like a bad idea now.

Reactions: Dak
Seriously if I were a mod, every single complaint about the word 'faggot' would be responded to by telling them to fucking 'ignore function' the culprit and get over it.
I hate the ignore function. Conversations don’t make sense when the ignored person is partaking and clicking ‘show ignored content’ kills me a bit inside every time. So I don’t use it.
Makes much more sense to warn/ban people who are being consistently reported, being way over the top inflammatory, creating ridiculous conspiracy theories about alts, stalking other users etc etc ahem

I hate the ignore function. Conversations don’t make sense when the ignored person is partaking and clicking ‘show ignored content’ kills me a bit inside every time. So I don’t use it.
Makes much more sense to warn/ban people who are being consistently reported, being way over the top inflammatory, creating ridiculous conspiracy theories about alts, stalking other users etc etc ahem

I don't think conspiracy theorizing should be a bannable offense but otherwise I agree with all of this.

The shitness of the ignore function is just something the sensitive pussies will have to deal with. I don't use it, but then again I also don't get triggered by words, conspiracy theories and stalking (whatever that means in this context).

ecc0901278b1cf475d9e42abecb81eb0.gif

stalking other users etc etc ahem
kinda like what you've been doing for the past week?

constantly starts arguments because he cant keep my name out of his mouth > reports me because he cant handle my responses > says people that get reported should be banned. :lol: its cool man ... I just hope you didn't take it out on her again, brobrah

I don't think conspiracy theorizing should be a bannable offense but otherwise I agree with all of this.
He clearly has that stick that i threw so far up his ass that he needs you to reach up there and grab it for him.

Last edited:
Yeah I meant in combination with some/all of the other things.

constantly starts arguments because he cant keep my name out of his mouth
I was very happily ignoring you until you started on me in the non-metal hauls thread if you want to get technical, Barbara.

Status
Not open for further replies.