Votes: 21 17.8%
  • Hope Leaves

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

wwallinga

Working on #3
Jan 26, 2004
NH/ME Border
I have compiled a list of songs - one from each album that I've noticed no one really ever talks about. These songs are not lauded for being awesome, and usually don't show up on anyone's dream setlist, but they don't get trashed either.

So, from the choices, which is your favorite?

If you don't like my choices, don't cry. Just tell us your pick.

White Cluster is underrated on Still Life. It's tough to pick one from that album (since it is their best) but, again, in my experience, White Cluster doesn't get much support on the board.

Patterns in the Ivy II is overrated - everyone here seems to love it.

Dirge for November gets shit on all the time in here. I can understand why...

My vote is for The Amen Corner. It's hard to follow April and When, not to mention precede Demon, but I find it to be a pretty solid song. It doesn't get a lot of talk on the board though. So, IMO it's underrated.

wwallinga said:
White Cluster is underrated on Still Life. It's tough to pick one from that album (since it is their best) but, again, in my experience, White Cluster doesn't get much support on the board.

Patterns in the Ivy II is overrated - everyone here seems to love it.

Dirge for November gets shit on all the time in here. I can understand why...

My vote is for The Amen Corner. It's hard to follow April and When, not to mention precede Demon, but I find it to be a pretty solid song. It doesn't get a lot of talk on the board though. So, IMO it's underrated.

i dont think you said one accurate thing in that entire statement. interesting.

i dont think you said one accurate thing in that entire statement. interesting.

That's because you spend too much time talking and not enough listening.

People on this board are afraid of opinions. I'm guessing that's because the average age in here is about 19. Too busy shaping the peach-fuzz on their chins into ball-bag ticklers.

Let me rephrase.

Pick a song on any album that is not the best song on the album, but it's also not the worst. Ya know - kinda in the middle? Now, tell us one of those songs that you really like.

wwallinga said:

People on this board are afraid of opinions. I'm guessing that's because the average age in here is about 19. Too busy shaping the peach-fuzz on their chins into ball-bag ticklers.

Let me rephrase.

Pick a song on any album that is not the best song on the album, but it's also not the worst. Ya know - kinda in the middle? Now, tell us one of those songs that you really like.

the lack of truth and accuracy in your previous statement shows youre the one with the listening/paying attention problem, not me.

wwallinga said:

Let me rephrase.

wwallinga comes in with his dick swinging, only to soon realize that no one cares about what he has to say. :(

Noooooooooooooooo! A victim of my own aggresiveness! Damn you and your rhetoric!

Anyway - are you done telling me I'm wrong and ready to step up with your own opinion?

wwallinga said:
That's it - I'm changing my sub-avatar thingy because of you Dorian!
heh. well, to be accurate, i think it was originally, "whatshisname". is that right?
anyway, i feel better now. thanks.