Movies/series thread

"In a recent episode of the Meet the Movie Press, Jeff Sneider claims that the start of the film’s production has been pushed back to February to re-write elements of the script... in order to focus more on Rey, Finn, and Poe, the protagonists of The Force Awakens, at the expense of the new characters in this movie"

Please kill Finn! No stormtrooper ever had such a fat ass. He moves like he has a fucking diaper.

Fuck no. Kylo is an awesome character (no sarcasm).

Have Kylo kill Finn, Luke and Leia and brutally injure Rey in Ep. 8.

Then Kylo and Rey can have a showdown in Ep. 9 where they both die. Everyone dies.

If the planet didnt fucking explode they could pull some bullshit that Solo fell down on soft, softy snow and the cold prevented him from bleeding out or whatever.

I would be fine with ZombieSolo killing everybody too :)

And im serious, if they make Rey get in a relationship with Kylo or Finn im gonna quit the cinema this very moment. Love filler ruined episode 2 and 3, dont want it to ruin 8 and 9 too.

Had to stop watching The Man in the High Castle. It's so bad and I can't force myself through it even though the premise is interesting... So much wasted potential :(

So, have begun The Blacklist instead. This one is promising!