Movies/series thread

You are so much like the Catholics you hate, it's amazing. :)

It doesnt make any sense m8.
Besides, i hate catholics, muslims, jews, polacks, most of the whites, blacks, sandniggers and more so i dont get the point. Hating untalented ugly, overhyped sluts is just another common sense.

kaNJNjb.gif

community <3

It doesnt make any sense m8

Judgemental, bigoted, narrow minded, hates women that dont fit an exact ideal/place, wants complete control of things you don't agree with, but would rather destroy what you can't control rather than understand, rants like a madman about things that shouldn't and don't matter except to your world view, and despite being in the minority refuses to accept that you are probably wrong. I have no time to cite more examples.

Sounds pretty similar to a religious zealot to me. You must build additional pylons!!

:)

So you are opressing me as a minority, you fucking racist cunt, i will nuke the shit out of you, check your privilage, I have every right to hate anyone and everything, because it's 2016.
Besides, most of the things you posted are positive things and there is nothing positive in religion, so

I forgot about the most important thing. Unlike the christian god I am perfect. And I dont pretend to forgive the sinners, I just punish them with my unholyness.

I expected movie of Blizzard's cinematics quality, got this instead.

Now you see how shitty it is to witness your expectations being shattered.

But since i can watch it now, here we go:

1st clip:
The magic looks like some mediocre CGI from 2002.
The whole scene looks like taken from some low budget fantasy movie/show from the 90s

2nd clip:
Most plactic looking armors ive ever seen, it looks like some promo clip of LARP for virgins
Typical shaky camera during the action sequences that you cant see shit.
Judging by those 2 scenes i can already tell that its going to be some cringy comedy, but lets move to the 3rd clip

3rd clip:
Shitty armors again.
Oh look, orc played by a human, she must be important for the plot and makes her easier to fap to.
Again some shitty cosplays in the background
Props stolen from school's play
The walls look like cardboard / styrofoam.

Do i really need to watch 4th clip? Sigh, okay.

4th clip:
Looks actually good. Orcs sound "big" the background is still too real looking compared to the orcs, but now im forcing myself to complain.

Which just proves that the whole movie should be made with CGI, because i cant fucking unsee those Space Jam vibes and shitty costumes.

Trailer is a bit unconventional but that's probably the Japanese style. As a guy that has been watching Godzilla since I was like 4 (and laughing at it with friends since about 10) I am looking forward to seeing it. This Godzilla is a return back to the original, where Godzilla is a fucked up and unnatural force, not a superhero. I like how he is all deformed and almost looks like he is writhing in pain with those curled up arms :)

All you negative sons of bitches can shut up now, because it was just shitty marketing all along! Holy shit it looks good :D:D

Apparently Canadians are not allowed to view this (what the fuck did we do??), and I am not going to go on a hunt for it or use loopholes because that's too much effort. Hope it looks a bit better than what I saw before.

Reactions: Aexalven
Apparently Canadians are not allowed to view this (what the fuck did we do??), and I am not going to go on a hunt for it or use loopholes because that's too much effort. Hope it looks a bit better than what I saw before.

Yes that video was taken down I guess. But these clips do look a lot better than what other stuff they released. Look through this thread for a general response to these clips - https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/4j0e55/four_new_official_clips_from_warcraft/ - On the threads for the trailers, people were pessimistic and generally put off by it but not from actual scenes as these clips were from. Oh and there have been a few early screenings of the movie without NDA's and people say it's great so yeah. Anyway nobody cares here, I just am personally much more excited for this movie now that I know it is good!

@Aexalven Dolt.