...movies with a 'bite'...

Sep 19, 2004
P3C-117
www.yessy.com
...yesterday i had to have a root canal (ick) and got to watch a movie (fellowship of the ring) during the procedure…the glasses are kinda like wearing sunglasses and the movie plays in them…they give you head phones to wear, which kinda bites at times when the drilling starts…(they recommend for the patients to watch movies they had already seen)….i had never heard of this before and it seems they are the only ones in the area that have these for the patients (because it is such a long office visit)…

...the list of movies they had to watch had mostly comedies....i mean, why have a patient laugh while having a root canal done?…:Smug:

it was pretty cool though….

That is the worst movie I have ever paid to see at the theater. Only movie I ever walked out of the theater. As an early teen that was just dumb and not even funny.:Smug:

facepalm.gif

Damn, when I got my root canal awhile back I didn't get to watch a movie. FotR is a great choice.

On the other hand, I don't think I had to be in the chair for 3 hours plus, either. Whew! :lol:

I believe there were a couple of bad horror movies called "the Dentist" as well :p

My dentist has a montage - my favorite part being the Bill Cosby stand up where he goes to the dentist ' fi-ber!!! fi-ber!!! smobik smobik smobik!!!!

The last time I went in to get a filling, I brought my iPod Shuffle. The song that came on right before I got "the shot" was Dio - "Pain". :ill:

The last time I went in to get a filling, I brought my iPod Shuffle. The song that came on right before I got "the shot" was Dio - "Pain". :ill:

LOL

(small voice)

I went about 15-20 years without seeing a dentist.

One dental scaling, two extractions, a root-canal and a crown later, I've sorta learned my lesson: when you're scheduled for your quarterly teeth-cleaning, always use your SoniCare toothbrush for a couple of days before the appointment. Fakes 'em out every time! :)