Movies

THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS

Crap. The wife and I were both wondering why he didnt just get two jobs or work construction or something.Yeah, bad shit was always happening to him but he brought it upon himself by being an ass.

Since the previous Monday i've been going on a biblical (and semi biblical) movie spree, the channels here play the same movies every year at Easter. The Ten Commandments, Ben Hur, Quo Vadis, The Robe etc. They don't make movies like these anymore.

Disturbia Meh, average at best. That one guy from Even Stevens has the lead role and I've never seen him disappoint but even he can't save a dubious serial-killer-as-his-neighbor plot. Even the requisite "hottie" is something of a let down.

Rush in Rio Kinda pointless. Yes, Rush are one of the most talented bands of all time. Is there a need to put out yet another live DVD/album?

Seven Haven't seen this since it was in the theater in what? '95? It's just as brilliant 12 years later. Made before Brad Pitt became a parody of himself and Kevin Spacey was almost unknown. Great movie.

saw the ATHF movie the other night, pretty great. i also watched black christmas, which was fucking terrible, and the meaning of life, which made up for it. the whole thing was genius, especially "find the fish" and the bit about catching boys rubbing linseed oil on the school cormorant

"Pathfinder" does look pretty shitty, but the viking costumes are pretty rad.

A GUIDE TO RECOGNIZING YOUR SAINTS

if you liked A BRONX TALE and like early Scorsese flicks, you'll like this.

a bit overacted in some parts, Chazz Palminteri kicks ass though

Over the past 24 hours I've watched Chinatown, The Usual Suspects, and 3 solid hours of Futurama.

Being unemployed fucking rules. :headbang: