Movies

American Psycho
Freakin' funny.

I go see Shoot 'Em Up or The Simpsons tonight, whichever we get there in time for.

Bourne Ultimatum Ace flick. Best of the series.
3:10 to Yuma is next on my list. But shit, I hate going to theaters. There's so many fucking retards in there talking and flashing their mobiles (they MUST know what time it is, or something) to fully enjoy it. Besides, going to theaters kinda negates the idea behind having a nice TV and sound system at home eh? I mean, this shit is not cheap.

Bourne Ultimatum Ace flick. Best of the series.
3:10 to Yuma is next on my list. But shit, I hate going to theaters. There's so many fucking retards in there talking and flashing their mobiles (they MUST know what time it is, or something) to fully enjoy it. Besides, going to theaters kinda negates the idea behind having a nice TV and sound system at home eh? I mean, this shit is not cheap.

Just out of bored curiosity, what does it cost you yanks to go to the movies?

The Simpsons
It was Season 10 funny, which was good enough for me. Just enough politics and subtleties to make it worth watching, and I'll watch again on DVD someday I'm sure. "Thanks, Booblady!" :lol:

Saints and Soldiers:

What an agonizingly slow and boring movie. I'm over halfway through it right now, and almost nothing at all has happened regarding character development or action. The obvious religious element is also as nearly unbearable. There are so many other great WWII movies to spend your time on, don't bother with this one.

Edit: Wow, an hour in and this apparent eagle-eye former missionary is implying that god redirected the bullets he was shooting at his German friend whose family he used to teach. Awww now they are hugging. What the fuck, is this a paid advertisement from the church?

No, but it was made by a BYU graduate, so it's heavily influenced by his beliefs. I'm amazed he did it as well as he did, considering his budget was insanely small for a movie (something like $200,000, if memory serves). I thought it was a decent flick for what it was.

When the raven flies
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087432/

28642.jpg

Nevermind that silly title it had in some territories (Revenge of the barbarians).

The best viking era movie I've ever seen. A tale of vengeance and bloodshed. I saw it the first time some 15 years ago, when that picture up there caught my eye. The guy who plays the viking "Thord" really looks grim in his leather cap.

Set on Iceland in the 11th century, the story tells of a man whose parents were murdered and sister was kidnapped 20 years ago on Ireland.
For 20 years he has hunted the men behind it all. Now it's time for them to pay for their crimes, but not until they've been played out against each other in a web of lies and treachery...and blood.