Movies

so by chance i clicked this thread that i usually never read about movies that i usually never watch and saw this

guess i'm gonna trust you on this one and see what it's about on imdb

i'm downloading this now

guess watching a movie can't hurt, thanx for the tip

i saw "doubt" and i feel stupid because i don't really know what it wants to tell me

well i do realize it's one of those films that asks more questions than it proposes to have answers but i must be slow because i don't even really perceive most of the questions clearly

good acting though, except the "good nun" was a li'l bit over the top

There were boobs in Friday the 13th. Really good ones.
That is my contribution to this page.

it would explain:

* why he says to the boys that if you can't get girls "you become a priest"
* the symbolism of the flowers he kept in his bible
* why he resigned voluntarily only so THAT fact wouldn't get out -- because he thought the nun knew after having called his previous parish
* his long, well kept fingernails -- no heterosexual male cares about his fingernails

EDIT: i edited this to be less offensive because i'm working on my tolerance

but don't you have a little "doubt" about it? was there any concrete evidence or are you basing it on just the above somewhat sterotypical evidence and the Principal's "belief"?

but don't you have a little "doubt" about it? was there any concrete evidence or are you basing it on just the above somewhat sterotypical evidence and the Principal's "belief"?

the entire point of the movie is that there is no concrete evidence for anything but i'm sure the writer has an absolute truth in mind and is giving subtle or not-so-subtle hints as to what it is

the entire point of the movie is that there is no concrete evidence for anything but i'm sure the writer has an absolute truth in mind and is giving subtle or not-so-subtle hints as to what it is

forget about what the writer has in his mind about the absolute truth about his characters, he created them and that is in his mind only ... we are creating our own characters when we each watch the story ... hence the lingering doubt at least in my mind.
you might be totally convinced.

forget about what the writer has in his mind about the absolute truth about his characters
unfortunately that's not my style. i don't watch movies to have some sort of psychological experiment conducted on me, i watch them because i want to be told a story or for answers rather than more questions because dog knows i have enough of those in my head as it is

you might be totally convinced.
never

i watched it the other day and while "different" it left me a bit dissapointed.

I am really tired of all these "5 different stories in one" movies lately. its just lazy and basically says that I don't really have one story that will keep you watching for 2 hours. and they are all sold with the same pretense ... that they are somewhat connected.

you know what's a great movie? BODIES REST & MOTION
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106447/

if you catch it at the right time of your life its phenomenal, at other times it could be total drivel.
but the cast rules. just passed by it on IMDB looking for old Tim Roth movies as he is so awesome on Lie to Me on FOX