Movies

npearce said:
I agree with JayKeeley on From Dusk Till Dawn. That movie rules when it changes to a vampire movie. That total shift in plot makes it a classic in my book.
I agree with npearce, who agrees with JayKeeley. From Dusk fucking rules. I don't know about the next 32 in the series though.

markgugs said:
I agree with npearce, who agrees with JayKeeley. From Dusk fucking rules. I don't know about the next 32 in the series though.
I think one of them has Jon Bon Jovi in it! No wait, that's Vampires 2.

From Dusk went from George Clooney -> Robert Patrick (T2) -> Marco Leonardi (??), all straight to video clunkers. I think Tiffani Amber Thiesen is supposed to get her paps out in part 2 though. :cool:

JayKeeley said:
I think one of them has Jon Bon Jovi in it! No wait, that's Vampires 2.

From Dusk went from George Clooney -> Robert Patrick (T2) -> Marco Leonardi (??), all straight to video clunkers. I think Tiffani Amber Thiesen is supposed to get her paps out in part 2 though. :cool:
Tell me about it! I'm slated to star in the 14th edition! And I've never acted before! Well ok, I've acted interested before. ;)

no dice on Tiffani's ta-tas. She's in the movie for the first 5 minutes, and that's it. She was merely a selling point.

tiffany_amber_theisson2002.jpg

JayKeeley said:
Damn.

Back to watching Saved by the Bell and Beverly Hills 90210 re-runs then...funny how they're always on in the morning, heh.
She's at her HOTTEST in Foxfire, that so-bad-its-good Fox series from the past 2 years. The one with cool effects, and Peter Facinelli & Bill Bellamy as cops. At least I think that's Bill Bellamy.

I fucking hate Bill Bellamy.

Those previews for Foxlane shurr whurr shweet though, Tiffany Amber was hot!

just saw kill bill and i found it really cool, it's a feast of awesomly filmed scenes on top of eachother and i love it. at times it almost felt like a spattler flick, gore galore at times so to speak with heads rollings and dismembered limbs flying. the characters are excessively cool especially "gogo" the schoolgirl bodyguard with the spiked ball at the end of a chain, she's been in the promotional clips a lot btw so even if you haven't seen it you've probably seen her. too bad though that tarantino had to make the final battle scene in black and white, but that will probably be gone when it's released on dvd, i hope

spaffe said:
just saw kill bill and i found it really cool, it's a feast of awesomly filmed scenes on top of eachother and i love it. at times it almost felt like a spattler flick, gore galore at times so to speak with heads rollings and dismembered limbs flying.
Yeah, I liked how he included set pieces of animation as well. Tarrantino's obviously been watching a lot of Japanese & grindhouse cinema as of late. At the end of the day, it was essentially Bruce Lee's Game of Death on steroids, right down to the yellow tracksuit.

the characters are excessively cool especially "gogo" the schoolgirl bodyguard with the spiked ball at the end of a chain, she's been in the promotional clips a lot btw so even if you haven't seen it you've probably seen her.
She was a little famous even before Kill Bill. See multiple discussions about one of the best films from the 90's: Battle Royale. :cool:

too bad though that tarantino had to make the final battle scene in black and white, but that will probably be gone when it's released on dvd, i hope
It was a while ago so I don't remember the details, but which scene is that? The church massacre? Wasn't it supposed to be in b&w to show that it was something that had happened in the past?

JayKeeley said:
It was a while ago so I don't remember the details, but which scene is that? The church massacre? Wasn't it supposed to be in b&w to show that it was something that had happened in the past?

no it was when the bride butcherd all those masked bodyguards in the hotell or whatever it was, i heard tarantino had to make it that way to be allowed to show it

spaffe said:
no it was when the bride butcherd all those masked bodyguards in the hotell or whatever it was, i heard tarantino had to make it that way to be allowed to show it
That's amazing - I don't remember that being in b&w at all. Maybe that's some kind of law specific to Sweden?

Anyone else seen Kill Bill and remember the huge finale being in b&w? I saw it in the UK and as far as I can remember, it was in coloUr...

JayKeeley said:
That's amazing - I don't remember that being in b&w at all. Maybe that's some kind of law specific to Sweden?

well i downloaded it so it's not the swedish version i saw, perhaps that was just done in the US cause i guess that's the version i got hold of. they're pretty picky over there with violence in movies aren't they?

Russel: :)~~~~~~~~