Movies

I think Slumdog was the vehicle for Hollywood to finally brdige the gap between them and Bollywood. There are quite a handful of actresses from India trying to break into the Hollywood films and this was a way to ease the Americrowd into the scene.

Did any of you ladies watch MARTYRS yet?

There are quite a handful of actresses from India trying to break into the Hollywood films and this was a way to ease the Americrowd into the scene.

018.jpg

havent's seen the movie, but just from the image it looks like something Bergman would shoot

for fucking sure, its Bergman's The Virgin Spring

i only saw it recently since i got back together with my ex and she has become a total Bergman/Kurosawa/general art-flick fangirl

i fucking LOVE all the Bergman stuff I've seen, from the old black and white ones to the 70s-80s stuff like Fanny and Alexander and Scenes From a Marriage

only problem is that its making me more critical of movies i used to like when i was younger, i find it harder to enjoy them compared to the classics

up until about an hour ago I have not seen any Batman movie from beginning to end.
just finished Batman Begins. it was good.

up until about an hour ago I have not seen any Batman movie from beginning to end.
just finished Batman Begins. it was good.

the original Tim Burton-directed one is the best!

also the least Burton-ish of Burton's movies that I've seen, which is good, 'cause he gets annoying with his eccentricities sometimes

meh, it still is better :lol:

could be because I've loved it since I was ... well, it came out when I was 4, so around then.

Nostalgia ftw!

edit: also I never saw Batman Begins.

If I hadn't, wouldn't I have included it in that edit?

I've seen it twice, if I recall correctly. It ruled slightly less than the original Batman.

Reasons: - Batman voice, and a general feeling that something was slightly off about the movie as a whole.