Movies

Seconded.

The Strangers
meh....not all that terrifiying when I keep thinking about how I'd take all three of those fuckers out with my bare hands. I guess Scott Speedman's character was more worried about his '82 Volvo than actually surviving.

CYRUS ... first time Jonah Hill hasn't played himself. pretty damn good flick.
not as creepy as the trailer makes it out to be.

Saw that in the theater this summer when I was "single". It probably wasn't the best choice.
Anyway, Jonah Hills sucks.
John C. Reilly meanwhile, is hilarious.

hahahh, Reilly was damn good in it indeed.

you pick the greatest movies to bring you down.

"I look like Shrek" hahahaha

Anyway, yeah, I wanted to kill myself after watching that.

Watched A Serious Man last night. Really good but depressing and wierd. I don't understand what the end means.

didn't see that one.

been watching a lot of Romanian cinema the last few days ... if you want to talk about downer flicks.

next up will be some brainless Hollywood shoot-em up ... The Expendables proly

crazy story for all you "artists"

the doc won the Audience Award at the NY Romanian Film Festival this past weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched my first film on the blu-ray format, which was Inception.
Great concept and superb acting. Will watch again.

The Hangover
This is perhaps the most overhyped movie I've ever seen. The one laugh is when dude says, "I didn't know they gave out rings at the Holocaust"
That's it. I cracked nary a smile for the rest of this festering pile of shit.

Seconded.
I'm also sick of the dude with the perpetual 24-hour facial growth. Fucking shave already, you asshole! We all know you have to maintain that look; you're not fooling anyone!

hahhha ... when Mike Tyson steals a movie, you know you have a problem.

i just can't believe how many people thought this was great/funny.
the potential in this movie laid in those photos they flashed on the screen in the credits ... that shit MIGHT have been funny.

hahhha ... when Mike Tyson steals a movie, you know you have a problem.

This.
I remembered the "funny" MT scene from the trailers. When it was obvious it was coming while watching the movie I thought, "OK, here we go. This is going to be the funny part".
And, well, you can imagine my reaction afterwards....or lack thereof.