Movies

One of the rare type of chick who looks better without makeup.

Anyway, watching It Might Get Loud right now. More like Might Get Sloppy amirite?

Don't even get me started on The Edge. I've never seen someone so mediocre use so many effects.
I'm not sure what the appeal of Jack White is.

both look mindless in a good way.

but man, movies ... wish I can take a week off and just watch them.

did any of you watch ENTER THE VOID (from the director of IRREVERSIBLE)?

or ANIMAL KINGDOM (an Aussie Mob flick)

any good?

just joshing ... probably would have watched The Last Exorcism last night too if I had the time

I'd be interested to hear what you think of The Last Exorcism. I saw it in the theatre. Sadly, I have issues with motion sickness and I was a little drunk, so I had to keep closing my eyes for a minute at a time. :lol:

It was a good movie but I thought the ending was a little lame (though reading the directors comments later made up for it a little).

tried watching the original my bloody valentine last night..couldn't make it past 20 minutes, terrible cheesy not good cheesy haha..so watched a Sam Kinison documentary instead and laughed my ass off haha

finally saw WINTERS BONE ... was really good. as Middle America as you can get with the location and characters.
not sure if you guys saw FROZEN RIVER, but I thought that one was a lot better (for a similar tale)