Movies

INCEPTION ... watched only the first half last night then went to bed so I can dream about it :loco:
so far so good, found it interesting that there were not that many effects so far (which is great) and it is very character driven.

do you think it belongs on this list though? http://www.imdb.com/chart/top?tt1375666
in the company of those Top #10 classics?

Well, I only saw it the once at a theater. I'd have to see it again before daring to put it in a top 10 of all time list. But if it's half as cool the second time I watch it in my living room, then I might have to say yes.

Quite frankly, I had pretty high expectations going in which usually just means I'll get let down. I thought the concept was so cool upon hearing about it that I peed a little. And yet, I still ended up loving it.

I wonder when I'll be able to grab that sucker on DVD.

well to the movies' credit me and the wife just had a half hour conversation about the first half and trying to figure out what is really going on.
will be fun to pick up the second half later on today.

DVD is out Dec. 7 in the US.

Inception is awesome
I got bored at work yesterday and renewed my Netflix account. I watched Dead Snow and thought it had some really funny parts...otherwise rather boring. It was neat to see what Norwegians think of as cute chicks - rather different than what Americans would look like in similar roles. I mean this as a compliment to the Scandinavians.
Then I watched The Crazies. I thought this was pretty cool. I've always liked Timothy Olyphant -despite the fact that he acts exactly the same in every role and has absolutely no range - and the story line, although completely unoriginal, was fun and lended itself to some scary bits.
Maybe today will be slow as yesterday and I can just get paid to watch movies again :loco:

so INCEPTION was pretty kickass ... TOp 10 on IMDB? hardly ...

need to see this on a bigger screen in Blu-Ray or something. a few times ... to really try to figure it out.
I guess there are a lot of theories as to what was really going on in the end and I have my own.

2 things ...
- i don't think it was a big a game changer as The Matrix was for example when it came out.
- Inception really works as I have less harmful thoughts against Ellen Paige now.

I watched some of The Human Centipede last night. haha. I had to FF most of it because the acting was so bad.
The night before I tried watching Teeth and it was so bad I ended up watching almost the entire thing in FF. Not one redeeming moment in the entire movie. I should've known better.
Meh. I'm watching this stuff online free with Netflix so it's no big deal...just that I could be doing other things with my time.
I have The Hurt Locker on DVD and I plan on watching it tonight.

i thought it was pretty good, more humor than I thought it was going to have.

and sicker than INSIDE for example.