Movies

THE TOWN ... it was ok. more mainstream type movie for Affleck as a director.
I think i liked his first one better.

Damn. Forgot how great Midnight Run is. De Niro at the top of his game. Definitely one of those movies that could easily go on for another 4 hours and I wouldn't complain.

Just watched some Dan Aykroyd shit about UFOs. Was a pretty cool interview, though he didn't but out the proton pack.

Got 127 Hours in the mail yesterday from Netflix; shall watch it tomorrow night. Maybe while I eat some ribs or chicken, some kind of meat with bones.

:popcorn:

The Last Exorcism
Hmmm...not scary in the least. But creative with an amusing ending and really good acting overall

What I was planning to do this afternoon:
- put Viki to sleep at 12:30 and stretch out with a movie for 2 hours as I was to be alone with my wife in school.

What I ended up doing this afternoon:
- put Viki to sleep and not even before I can make a sammich to pig out wife comes home pissed at some random school event. Ended up preparing crap for my biz tax filing, blew up like 6 baloons until I was light headed and now peparing to carry 2 large packages across 6 blocks to my inlaws.

The bathroom and my BB are my current saviours.

Sidney Lumet died. RIP

I watched THE VERDICT that he directed with Paul Newman ... fuck what a great movie!

What I was planning to do this afternoon:
- put Viki to sleep at 12:30 and stretch out with a movie for 2 hours as I was to be alone with my wife in school.

What I ended up doing this afternoon:
- put Viki to sleep and not even before I can make a sammich to pig out wife comes home pissed at some random school event. Ended up preparing crap for my biz tax filing, blew up like 6 baloons until I was light headed and now peparing to carry 2 large packages across 6 blocks to my inlaws.

The bathroom and my BB are my current saviours.

I hear ya

Well it's a good thing I don't like to watch movies too much. :bah: