Movies

SAW 3D - bullshit movie, but those traps are always fun

THE WAY BACK - great scenery, held my attention for over 2 hours, good acting ... but overall very under developed characters considering the epic feeling of the flick

UNKNOWN - TAKEN was better but good time movie nonetheless

This was really freaking good ... kind of a Goodfellas lite if there ever was one

Last edited by a moderator:
argh....trying to watch Kalifornia on Netfux and it has that one chick in it who I absolutely cannot stand. I think it's the same chick who was in (and nearly ruined for me) Heat

shit. I'll have to find something else to waste my time with (I'm at work, btw lol)

i met the bint briefly on the street by my house when they were shooting Spider Man 1 ... by met I mean, stalked and chatted her up at the movie catering stand.

X-Men First Class - Overrated drivel. Archangel is a chick with butterfly wings for fuck sakes! They should have went with the original plan of Magneto: Origins, all the highlights of the film involved his character.

i met the bint briefly on the street by my house when they were shooting Spider Man 1 ... by met I mean, stalked and chatted her up at the movie catering stand.

Did you think she was weird looking? I've never found her all that attractive until the clip you posted. She looks really good.

edit: more importantly, did you see Bruce Campbell on set?!

i thought she was really cute and super nice. we are talking 2001 here when they were shooting the first one. the house where Parker lives with his aunt/uncle was a few blocks away from where i lived at the time.
the crew was literally there for over a month shooting day and night with not many bystanders so it was easy to just hang around.

SOURCE CODE ... interesting stuff. Anyone see it?

I really like this director's style ... he did MOON as well.

I watched Hall Pass earlier tonight with the wife...it was much better than I expected. It had the typical letdown that most comedies do these days toward the end, but it was pretty funny to start. I strongly recommend it for Lurch and Dorian.

wildhogs2.jpg

Isn't Hall Pass about some dudes whose wives give them permission to do whatever they want for a certain period of time?