Movies

(500) Days of Summer: woof. Un-watch-able. One thing that keeps bothering me though is how they said Summer was 5'5" and 121 pounds and tried to foist that off as "average"
Maybe in Sudan but not here in America

were the people that found The Hangover funny the same ones that found Bridesmaids funny?

I mean it had its moments, but come on.

never heard of Bridesmaids but The Hangover is easily one of the worst movies I've ever seen

cameron diaz was super hot and curvy in The Mask in like 1995 or whatever, then she got all hollywood super skinny and now has the body of a little boy. boooourns.

on THAT note...

diaz-the-mask.jpg

Woody Allen is a freaking genius. haven't come to appreciate him until recently but man, he has the human condition down pat.

i saw horrible bosses the other night. it was not boss, but indeed pretty horrible

did anyone see I SAW THE DEVIL? some korean flick ... a friend reco'd it to me ... looks interesting.

where is Russell when I need him?

Okay, that's the second time I've heard something glowing about Drive, and from very wildly different movie fans.. am I actually going to have to get off my ass and go to a theatre?

not really ... perfectly good dvd quality one online ... movies been out in Europea for like half a year.

so getting back to this movie ...

Imagine a Steve McQueen flick directed by Michael Mann in the 70's and add a bit of Blade Runner like general mood and soundtrack to it.

story was great too ...

Albert Brooks as a bad ass and pulling it off ... that's directing.

I've sat through some pretty bad horror flicks but yesterday I tried watching Halloween: Resurrection and barely made it through the first hour before shutting off Netflix.
And to think there would have been yet another sequel after that one had Rob Zombie not released his remake. :zombie: