Movies

She's always reminded me of this, from Fright Night. :p

fright_night_vampire.jpg

Speaking of Fright Night, wtf is with that remake...ugh.

cameron diaz was super hot and curvy in The Mask in like 1995 or whatever, then she got all hollywood super skinny and now has the body of a little boy. boooourns.

what the heck did you guys turn all fag on me or something?!?!? ...

she had like simulated doggystyle pounding in this movie. boobs would have been nice.

also didn't see it but i hear Horrible Bosses showed a pretty slutty Jennifer Aniston ... another one that needs a Hustler spread.

I highly recommend Sin Nombre. A spic from MS13 has a falling out with his brown cadre, and goes on the run. Best movie I've seen in ages. Fans of City of God, take heed.

Currently on Netshitz streaming.

Enough with the bullshit, someone tell me how the new CONAN THE BARBARIAN is.
Will watch at theatre really soon now(tm)

ricky and hinze both said: so bad. so really very bad. apparently they laughed out loud a lot (and no one cared cause no one else was in the theatre to hear them)

I am not much into these types of flicks but to pull this off in 2011 seems magical

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/weinstein/theartist/

"When we saw ‘The Artist’ at a press screening yesterday afternoon, the audience clapped for at least three minutes, and no one from the movie was there. Later that night, the gala premiere ended with a standing ovation that lasted, according to estimates, anywhere from twelve to twenty minutes."