Movies

I've sat through some pretty bad horror flicks but yesterday I tried watching Halloween: Resurrection and barely made it through the first hour before shutting off Netflix.
And to think there would have been yet another sequel after that one had Rob Zombie not released his remake. :zombie:

why do you put up with this crap? imdb and rotten tomatoes reviews are your friend.

sayt through another kick ass flick

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno. I can usually find some redeeming charm in even the lamest horror flicks....but that last one...sheesh...unwatchable

that does look cool.

I tried watching Oldboy last night....made it through the first hour before I got too bored.

Found "X-Files" in the TV section. Man, that shit takes me back. I was still in high school. I think I'll watch every episode. How many are there? :lol: Didn't it run for eight years or something?

heh.

I've been wondering for years why I have an intense desire to move to the Pacific Northwest, even though I've never been there. Today I realized the bulk of the "X-Files" was filmed in Vancouver. Apparently, the locations left an indelible impression on me during my formative years. :lol:

I forgot to finish that post. I was flipping through Starz earlier and caught this unbelievably shitty Adam Sandler movie somewhere in the middle of the flick where they are at a water park. That chick came on screen and I watched the rest of the movie :lol:

i don't know .. i always see like 5-10 visitors browsing the forum. we really do have a lot to offer. i mean just check out the thread titles on the 1st page ... from adultery tips to car purchase opinions to deodorant comments. there really is no reason to visit any other website.

saw a movie that had been lingering on my hard drive for a while

THE LOVELY BONES

one of the single worst pieces of cinema i think has ever been produced

what complete fucking dreck! and it starts off so promising too. then: cg effects straight out of 1994, numerous plot holes the size of peter jackson's idiot gut, just a completely tasteless, senseless, poorly filmed, poorly scored, poorly written, poorly played, mind-blowingly stupid monumental waste of potential. fuck life.

haha, I should start recruiting you to write my negative reviews for me.

That said: The Company Men. Blows. Hard. Cannot believe I sat through 75% of it.