Movies

:lol: @ the baby in the back seat of the van and NPH performing cunnilingus. I might actually secretly watch it

MARGIN CALL. Pretty cool. Good premise and killer cast.
The pacing and speed the characters were moving was rather dubious though considering the gravity of the situation.

watched Limitless the other night. Thought it was pretty cool

That movie was surprisingly good. I caught Puss in Boots the other night, pretty decent. I went in wanting to watch Real Steel, but shit's never playing at a convenient time. Anyhow, Puss had a couple cute moments for the ADDults, kids should love it. Only qualm was with the relationship between Humpty and Puss, a little too far fetched (pun intended) towards the end.

Just came back from Real Steel, not much to say other than I dug the hell out of it. You lads need to stop taking your cinema so seriously and just have some fun from time to time. With that being said, I think I'll check out that aforementioned Gook flick. I'm a sucker for all stories of revenge.

The Car heheh fun flick. First saw it maybe 25 years ago...my memories of certain parts were eerily accurate. Watching something like that as a kid probably warped me in ways I'll never know :lol: