Movies

that's what bothered me the most ... it was waaaay too campy performance wise.
although the main character is a great actor.

the victims though ... random folks with 0 character development.

hey lurch you should take all of this time you spend watching bad movies and play some video games

hahahah, Human Centipede was just critiqued by Beavis and Butthead ...

but seriously, i had no idea it was the same director as the first one until the end credits. I mean the 2 movies are COMPLETELY different style. I kept thinking throughout ... "how the heck did this director get the rights to use so much of the first movie clips, actress, etc."

hahah .. yeah I hear you.

my wife and kid are sleeping since 10 ... i got a rare 2 hours to myself

The Mist
...been waiting to see this for years. Didn't know about the ending....figured it would be pretty close to the book. It was not. I died a little inside. I might even have to ease up on the horror after that. It doesn't do much for my mildly depressive state :lol:

one of the best movies evarrrr.... really different from the most of stupid horror movies.

watched Melancholia. Lars Von Trier has always been a weirdo in the greatest meaning of this word. The film is really good and symbolic, as always, Tarkovsky's influence is also noticeable. Kirsten Dunst performed very well, although I didn't get it what's with her second chin, but that didn't ruin the impression ^ ^

a-torinoi-lo-500.1297791671.jpg

The Turin Horse

This movie is beyond analysis, it is maybe the infinite seen through the microcosm, maybe much more simple. Like Béla Tarr said himself before the movie (it was the French premiere and he was there :worship:), "take it or leave it"

the opening sequence:

Last edited by a moderator: