Movies

DC is making a Justice League movie
right now they are planing a release date of being close to the release date of Avengers 2

Over the last few days I watched Funhouse, Dr. Giggles, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2, The Hunger Games, Bram Stoker's Dracula, and Hesher.

I really recommend Hesher and Dr. Giggles. Both were pretty grand. The others were fun and Dracula I've watched 235u23o5u23 times so yeah.

Finally saw Prometheus. I thought it was awesome but I'm a sucker for sci-fi.

About that: The first alien movie started with that one dude (whatever the fuck his name was) investigating one of those crashed U shaped Promethian ships. There was a corpse on the command seat with a broken open chest and alien eggs everywhere. Well when Promethius left off the first Alien (as we know them from the original movies) had just hatched out of that white alien dude. So how the fuck did the original Alien end up being able to infect someone (who somehow found that planet) and letting that someone take off in one of those ships? Seems like they left out a good bit of story...
Or was I just to drunk to really understand what was going on?

Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels
Snatch
Revolver
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

Guy Ritchie is pretty god damn brilliant.

WIN WIN ... awesome little slice of life flick.

from the director of THE STATION AGENT, and THE VISITOR ... both of which also ruled.