Movies

ok this clears up my earlier confusion reading about their new movie, wondering where this sister appeared from and where the other brother disappeared to.

Finally watched Mirrormask last night...I "get" it but found it boring. Fell asleep before it was over. From the description of the movie I was imagining all sorts of nifty things, but the way they actually played out onscreen was disappointing.

Also saw the new Silent Hill last night. In some spots the acting was so cheesy that it hurt to watch, but it had some pretty cool monsters n' stuff. Nowhere near as good as the first one though. So if you thought the first one was bad at all, stay away from this one. :loco:

Also saw the new Silent Hill last night. In some spots the acting was so cheesy that it hurt to watch, but it had some pretty cool monsters n' stuff. Nowhere near as good as the first one though. So if you thought the first one was bad at all, stay away from this one. :loco:

first one was cool

Finally watched Deathly Hallows back to back. Probably the best HP movie other than Prisoner of Azkaban, which is the only masterpiece of all them so sayeth I. All those movies (except Azkaban) really missed the mark of the books, but they are still quite entertaining.

Also I probably mentioned this earlier but HOLY LIVING FUCK the director's cut of Aliens is so fucking good it hurts. That one was my favoUrite as a kid, but became my least loved as an "adult" until I watched the longer cut. So fucking rad, I loved it.

Watched something called End of the Line yesterday. It was okay, but had a pretty great ending. Not enough titty, otherwise good. Also watched:

Re-watched Something Wicked This Way Comes, In the Mouth of Madness, IT, Halloween II, The Conqueror Worm, and Rise of the Lycans recently. All perfectly enjoyable, although IT holds up really well honestly. The Conqueror Worm is amazing actually, I liked it the first time but loved it the second.

Dog Soldiers, Immortality, Ginger Snaps, Van Helsing, The Wolfman (remake), Pumpkinhead, High Tension, The Wicker Tree (yes, a sequel), It's Alive, and The Wolfman (original). Not many great werewolf movies out there, but Dog Soldiers and the original Wolfman are both amazing.

Just finished watching Duel. Gonna continue the theme and go find a Mad Max DVD, dgaf which one. To the Movie Pile!
edit: Beyond the Thunderdome it is!

Hey Adrian, where did you find Halloween II? Did you rent the DVD or find it online? I want to watch that shitz

Time for some American Psycho for whatever reason (do I need a reason?)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioLlYA8NNc0&feature=related[/ame]

i found all the old sequels in the $5 bin, havent got through em yet though. i have a bit of a bad habit at the $5 bin sometimes. bit of a backlog.

You and I had a discussion about Halloween III back in...I want to say...2007? haha We've been around awhile

Anyway, just got back from Skyfall. It's so boring that the wife fell asleep.