Movies

Is it just me or have most movies that have come out this year just been meh?

This has been the worst year for movies in over a decade for me. I used to go every weekend and see 1 or 2 movies. Some weekends 3. This year I have seen under 14 movies in the theater. I used to do that in 2 months. Just a lack of good stuff coming out.

This has been the worst year for movies in over a decade for me. I used to go every weekend and see 1 or 2 movies. Some weekends 3. This year I have seen under 14 movies in the theater. I used to do that in 2 months. Just a lack of good stuff coming out.

Wow, if I see 5-6 movies in the theater it's a banner year. In college it used to be 3-5 a week, but I had no social life.

what helps is that I have a bunch of movie freinds so finding people to go with is easy. Plus if no one wants to go I have zero issue going myself.

like tonight...I won free passes to see The Collection....the sequel to the Collector.

I saw the Collection last night for free from winning a contest. Holy smokes what a pile of crap. It was barely an hour and 15 minutes long and had zero plot. Nothing made any sense or small amount of realism. Waste of my night. Well...I have to get back to playing Skyrim.

I have no idea what movies are playing or coming out besides The Hobbit, James Bond and a Disney Star Wars in the pipeline. I'm so far removed from this area of pop-culture, and it hasn't affected my life in the slightest. I haven't heard anybody quote a modern comedy flick ad nauseum since Anchorman.