My dream coming true... my studio build!

Promo pics!!!

pic_025%20%28Klein%29.JPG

pic_012%20%28Klein%29.JPG

pic_013%20%28Klein%29.JPG

pic_020%20%28Klein%29.JPG

pic_022%20%28Klein%29.JPG

pic_030%20%28Klein%29.JPG

pic_033%20%28Klein%29.JPG

pic_034%20%28Klein%29.JPG

pic_036%20%28Klein%29.JPG

pic_038%20%28Klein%29.JPG

pic_040%20%28Klein%29.JPG

pic_042%20%28Klein%29.JPG

pic_043%20%28Klein%29.JPG

Very nice result man, congrats. I have a question though, what is the thing on the far right with the red lights in this pic?

pic_038%20%28Klein%29.JPG

Dude this looks freaking amazing! Really seems like an inspiring place to get some nice face-melting projects on! CONGRATS HOMIE!

Hadi

I think you made quite a few people here jealous. Congrats! :)

Only thing I didn't like was the fugly phone.

Thanks a lot for all the nice words guys :D

Yeah it turned out fucking awesome Chris! Congrats and good luck with the studio!
(I'd have loved to visit and have a look at the opening day but I was at a festival for the weekend)

The opening was very stressful, so I´m kinda glad you were not there... We had around 700 visitors and I couldn´t talk the next day because I did sooo many tours through the complex :D You need to visit when we have some time to talk and record some stuff ;)

Looks really nice man but you should get a nice producers desk like an argosy to beef up the environment a bit

I was saving up for a different desk, but the money got eaten up by the building costs very quick... I´ll get a big fat desk one day for sure :D

Very nice result man, congrats. I have a question though, what is the thing on the far right with the red lights in this pic?

Haha I thought that this question would pop up ;) Those aren´t lights, those are guitar picks... It´s a rubber mat you would normally use in the car for preventing things to move around on the dashboard. It holds picks very well so I stuck it onto a rack panel :D

eww long hair

Dude... :lol:

I think you made quite a few people here jealous. Congrats!

Only thing I didn't like was the fugly phone.

Haha yeah the phone is not very pretty, I know :) We had it left, and I need it because I have very poor cell phone reception there. Maybe I´ll replace it with a different model when I´ve got some money again... Which could take a while ;)

Awesome!

As it happens I have a recto sitting on top of a 5150 in my tiny project studio. instead of snaked to another room, I have it snaked to an isobooth in the same room. I can't swing cats.