My most prized posessions!

Power_Metal_Dom

Epic Metaller
Aug 8, 2006
Frankfurt, Germany
Hello PQ Forum!

My name is Power_Metal_Dom and I am a LONG time fan who has just never had the effort to sign up to this forum!

Steve W posted up some fan art for me though and I made the Power Quest wiki entry.

But anyway I'm here at last and would like to present my most treasured picture......

pq-1.jpg

Yeah he's fantastic...he looks like a total dude too. As far as vocalists go my faves are Bruce Dickinson, Rob Halford, Eric Adams, Freddie Mercury, Matt Bellamy, ZP and Alessio :)

Andrea owns all. Possibly...depends what people's thoughts on Herman Li/Sam Totman/Jason Becker/Malmsteen/Satriani/etc are. Personally they all shred my face into a orgasming melted puddle.

Agreed.

As much as I adore DragonForce and the talent of both Herman and Sam....I can't help the feeling that Sam really is a bit of a tosser.

Ah who the fuck cares anyway, cos ALL of PQ are smashing blokes :) Was a pleasure to meet em.

I don't know, Sam has always been a really nice guy to me. Herman on the other hand. He's alright, but he seems a bit arrogant.

But yeah, agree with the PQ comment, they're all great lads.

cavegirl said:
hello new person *hugs* :D

N'awww how sweet *hugs*

That pic is pretty flippin awesome.

All I have is my crappy camera phone pics:

pq.gif

Alessio and Andrea were the most friendly when I met em :headbang: they ruled.

I was so close at that gig....I licked Andrea's kness, haha ;)