My Twin differences?

demonikon

K.I.N.G. ov Hell
Jan 10, 2006
Rogers, AR
hello all, last week i received my copy of My Twin single in the mail.
cd works great...etc..The back of the disc is black.

ok so my second copy of it arrives in the mail today, back of the cd is silver?...was this a misprint? or was there 2 different cds made?

thanks
demonikon

Question is...
Why does one order 2 copies?

My theory about different coloured discs is, they sold out of initial pressing, and slammed another one through on normal discs to keep up with demand.

Scourge of Malice said:
because taking it out of your cd player inside and bringing it to your car isnt really that hard...............
Well, I think that's quite intelligent... I made the experience that CDs which were really really often played in the car-cd-player got scratches after some time... until no player wasn't abled to play'em anymore :erk:

And talking about black and silver... I love that the single is a usual cd and the album a black disk *whooo*

transparent yes the whole disc is black like old ps1 games, thank you bloodyswan..very much agreed. and thanks to you as well splinteredvision.

Also, some asshole can steal the one in your car, and instead of being depressed that you no longer have that cd anymore, you have another in the house. Then being smart you can burn a copy for your car.