My Vision of Ghost Reveries (artwork)

damiomen said:
well, it's not like i'm pitching for the actual artwork gig. i just having fun with stuff i found on the web while i'm bored at work ,and the people on this board seems to enjoy taking a look a those attemps...

developing the right artwork for a CD is long. trying stuff, making mistakes, etc.
and a perfect artwork can end up just being a simple picture with the logo on the right place. but it's finding that, it takes several hours.

no offence :) just wish to see something more experimental and different than forests and shit :erk:

ZeDzEdZeD said:
no offence :) just wish to see something more experimental and different than forests and shit :erk:

ok now, i don't want to flatered myself here, but i think i heard your call and hit the bull's eye! :cool:

opethGhost10.jpg

lol, fuck it everyone, this thread should just die.

everytime I look at Travis Smith's beautiful piece of work (hence, the REAL Opeth cover!) it just makes mine look, um, yeah...VERY amateurish.

:) And dammit, I couldn't be more happier. This is the FINEST cover I ever laid my eyes on (referring to the real cover, again.)