NADatar Change your fucking Signature

lizard said:
it almost makes more sense to wrap it in a tortilla or put it in a hot dog bun or pita, because in a hamburger bun, it is guaranteed that half of it will fall out.

Sloppy Joe + sense = no longer a sloppy Joe.

buffalo%20chicken%20wings%20-%20large.jpg

wing_tray.jpg

WingPlatter1.jpg

*faints*

Doom said:
Haha the word "slop" appearing in a recipe is a sure sign not to eat that shit.

tbh I'd probably enjoy them. It just looks disgusting though.

I read part of the recipe as "hamburger buns, spit", which I found oddly appropriate...I'm a ravenous meat eater, but I do find the signature more disgusting than appetizing...although those ribs can be equally messy and I like them just fine...

Doom said:
Haha the word "slop" appearing in a recipe is a sure sign not to eat that shit.

tbh I'd probably enjoy them. It just looks disgusting though.

they're fucking delicious!

and it goes without saying that someone who lives in the UK really can't comment on food quality now, can they?

Doom said:
Bring back that horse sig or whatever it was, that was awesome.
do no european people know what a llama is!?

The llama (Lama glama) is a large camelid that originated in North America and then later on moved on to South America. The term llama is sometimes used more broadly, to indicate any of the four closely related animals that make up the South American branch of the family Camelidae: the true llama, the vicuña, alpaca, and guanaco.

Differentiating characteristics between llamas and alpacas are that llamas are larger and have more elongated heads. Alpacas also have a more luxurious wool than llamas. The main difference between llamas and camels is that camels have a hump or humps and llamas do not.

Llamas.jpg

llama

Llama.png

timhorn.jpg

NOT A LLAMA