NADatar Change your fucking Signature

cthulufhtagn said:
do no european people know what a llama is!?

Haha, I'm giving my country a bad name, not knowing what a sloppy joe or a llama is. But thanks for informing me! Well I kind of knew about llamas, but the memory of NAD's avatar was vague.

MadeInNewJersey said:
and it goes without saying that someone who lives in the UK really can't comment on food quality now, can they?

Haha, I don't get why we have this reputation of having shit food. I <3 good ol' hearty British food. Sure, we generally don't eat as well as a lot of other European countries, but these days I blame the Americanisation of this country. Seriously, some of this stuff you Americans have posted on this board looks repulsive (buying already cooked bacon, WTF?!)

Doom said:
Haha, I don't get why we have this reputation of having shit food.

Probably because, as the traditional English cookbook states "if it moves, deep fry it. If it doesn't move, deep fry it".

The British have always been amazing eaters, see my family for proof, sometimes it can be frightening.
But there is a difference between a huge shepard's pie (or a roast meal with veg, or even a haggis) and that crap that NAD had in his avatar.
It makes the English look French in comparison.

Décadent said:
Probably because, as the traditional English cookbook states "if it moves, deep fry it. If it doesn't move, deep fry it".

No use wasting a perfectly fresh family pet.

home-made-burger.TN__.jpg

Fast food, pretty much. I think American style pizzas typify the stereotype well. You take a normal Italian pizza which isn't really too unhealthy at all, add a fuck load more cheese and other non-healthy stuff, and it becomes American. Generally American food isn't seen as very healthy, or so the stereotype goes anyway.

For the record, I LOVE Pizza Hut and shit like that.

Yea fast food doesn't really count, because its worldddddwiiiiiiideeeee now.

Doom said:
For the record, I LOVE Pizza Hut and shit like that.

That is not real American pizza I can tell you that much my friend.

KILL TULLY said:
That is not real American pizza I can tell you that much my friend.

Haha sure, but we were talking about stereotypes, and I'm sure they're far from true for a lot of Americans.

Doom said:
Haha sure, but we were talking about stereotypes, and I'm sure they're far from true for a lot of Americans.

Haha, true, but that is for all Americans! Pizza is a part of Americana! My area has at least 15-20 parlors alone.

So tell me about a true American pizza Tully? I love pizza. I've been making my own pizzas recently, since I got a bread making machine (best buy ever), and they taste GOOD.

lizard said:
there are different styles; thin crust, and chicago style, which is very thick, almost like a ..well...pie.
they when you begin to factor in variants like strombolis...

~and~

Holy shit…this girl is 115 lbs...
ks4.jpg

And she polished off this burger inside three hours!!
ks1.jpg

ks3.jpg

ks2.jpg

Awwwwwwwsome.

And yea pretty much what liz said about pizza. And around here at least we call 'em pies. As in "Lets order 3 pies" = lets order three pizzas.

lol @ the stereotype that American food is all hamburgers and shit. There are so many regional cuisines in this country, I virtually guarantee that none of you Euros or Australiasians even remotely have a clue.

MadeInNewJersey said:
lol @ the stereotype that American food is all hamburgers and shit. There are so many regional cuisines in this country, I virtually guarantee that none of you Euros or Australiasians even remotely have a clue.

I aggree, starting with Cajun.