NADatar Change your fucking Signature

kabuki_sushi.jpg

MadeInNewJersey said:
^^^

case in point about being clueless (and unfunny)
*funny

Also you will note that i haven't posted in this thread before trollin u, American cuisine interests me not and I'm not posting about it

- french/seafood of the northwest
- tex/mex of the southwest
- true BBQ of the south midwest
- cajun/creole of the deep south/NOLA
- seafood of new england

the list goes on, there's so much good food in the U.S.

My life long dream is to eat lobster tail. 25 years of existence, all without cracking open some red ass. I've had the meat in burritos. But according to a foodie chum of mine, that isn't authentic lobster meat. :(

P.S I think I'll eat sloppy joe's and mac tonight.

I fear the embarrassment of not knowing the proper way to eat the bugger though. What do you do? Just crack it open, rip out the succulent meat, and enjoy?

yeah pretty much! i'm sure someone will tell you different, but i say just go for it! it's a bit of a challenge, certainly a lot more work than your average meal, but its pretty well worth it!

Order an appetizer along with :p I'm never had lobster either, its on my to-do with..

That said I've enjoyed plenty of rare/expensive/illegal seafood:
- sharkfin soup at a wedding of some family friends (asian)
- Abalone at said wedding, nice and illegal... he had enough abalone for all 250 guests... he could get raped for that :p
- Rock scallops (no commercial market due to an inability to "farm" them)
- All sorts of fish, octopus, squid

Still need to have:
- Sushi
- Lobster

Eating lobster is probably similar to eating crab claws, but its big enough you don't have to take all the shell of the meat, just enough to get a fork in there.