Naked pictures of ME!!!

xenophobe

May 17, 2002
SF Bay Area
YOU PERVERTS! :loco:

Actually, I'm relatively new here and never introduced myself...

Since I've found this a WORTHY message forum to regularly come back to (not too many on the net that are really worthwhile, kudos to Ultimate Metal!!), I thought I'd just say HI!

Anyways, I'm a guitarist, I play bass in a band, and I live in California. I'm an asshole, and I'm very opinionated, and am looking to have immaculate naughtiness with that special metal grrl... heh

Oh yeah, and I'm into Death Metal, as some of you may or may not have already noticec, and my band should be hitting the studio in August to record a full length demo...

Guitars of Choice: Jackson USA all the WAY!

There are two kinds of people, those that Play Jacksons, and those that WILL!

Anyways, Hello!

:Spam:

Because I've been looking for a band to play guitar in for about a year. No luck finding anything within a reasonable drive, and in the type of music I play.

So I have been writing my own material for my own project, I have a drummer for that, but don't have enough suitable material to start looking for other members, yet.

Playing bass, I quit my last band of three years, and got a spot in another band less than a week later. Bands are always looking for a decent bassist with gear and that won't flake.

Music is awesome, and I won't let my ego get in the way of participating in what I consider a worthy project. I do backups, but I'd even be a vocalist if I had the voice...

haha, you sound just like me!
I've been playing in several bands, and I left them when music and the rehersals get boring. Now I'm in a band where I play Incubus (not too proud of it) and I have some metal songs, the problem is that nobody likes metal (in the band) but me, and nobody there (besides me, cuz I made the song) is able to play what I ask them. So I'm trying to look for another people to play with me and fulfil my dream.
Also I do backvocals, play drums, guitar, flute, bass, keyboards; and I would like to play guitar in a metal band.

Gaaaaaaaaarrrgghhh.....I'm getting enough if these kind of things....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

I will never see a naked man :cry:

Oh, and welcome :)

Hey hunny hows u?:wave: Hello and Welcome! I'm relativly new here as well but these guys are amazing and make u feel right at home. I'm glad ur enjoying it, it is indeed a great site :D
Well welcome again :)

ps. sooooo ur a straight male ehh??;)

Hearse - EMGs in the Warrior, BL500XLs /KV, SL2 /SD TB4 and SH1N....

Zeanra - Ms Opeth, every time I see one of your posts, I think Opeth... lol, Sorry, I'll snap some someday!

GothBarbie - I'm doing fine! Thanks, and yes. :D

ChileanMetal, you can post it in your own thread, which I'll avoid. :lol:

Thanks for the welcome everyone, this is a great board!

I just noticed I'm almost at 200 posts... wow...

Originally posted by xenophobe
YOU PERVERTS! :loco:
Guitars of Choice: Jackson USA all the WAY!
There are two kinds of people, those that Play Jacksons, and those that WILL!:Spam:

I think this says it all:

K666.jpg

I have found myself another fucker who understands the greatness about Jackson guitars.