nebula 3 and reaper?

Fragle

Jul 27, 2005
Germany
hi guys,

so thanks to ermz' nebula comparison i tried to give it a shot myself, and downloaded nebula 3 free.
however, i can NOT get it to work in reaper. it's crashing everytime.....most of the time it's just going back to desktop. if i restart the session it occasionally won't load either, i'll have to try again and then be quick to delete the nebula insert.

anyone got neb3free running in reaper? or is this a known issue??

thanks!

Check the Acusticaudio forums. They constantly run through the issues plaguing the plug-in there. Maybe a search will turn something up. Make sure you have the latest version too... the developers seem to make sure it's nearly impossible to find :lol:

Actually I've been experimenting with Nebula3 Free (but I've actually only loaded Nebula3 Free Reverb come to think of it) with Reaper 3.XX along with alexB's free TFT console with no problems except having to 'freeze' tracks because nebula is an amazing resource hog. The only other issues I've seen is the Large Rooms reverb in the free library cuts in and out, the plug in doesn't report properly in the Performance meter and I can't run more than 4 instances before it just won't load. This isn't a cpu resource issue either. Reaper gives me an error that the "following plug in failed to load."
I'm really liking Nebula and I plan on buying it very soon. I'm VERY interested in alexB's analog console models.