Need a tattoo idea

Metaltastic

Feb 20, 2005
For my chest (specifically over my heart). It's gotta be unique and mean something specific (so no celtic knots, tribal nonsense, Japanese characters, skulls, etc. ;)), and I'd really like it to have to do with music/metal/guitar. I know it's hard for people to give suggestions on something so personal, but fuck it, I figured it was worth a try :D

I'm kinda tempted to just get RIFFZ inked on there, but I figure I should put that in a less important spot, and save the chest for a serious one :lol:

Get a tattoo of two dragons getting it on whilst one plays a ibanez jem.

I cant think of anything more hilariously pretentious :D

skovde_nyheter_farg.JPG

Do it with glow in the dark ink.. :lol:

Get the Japanese character for "metal", but done in a tribal style and surrounded by a celtic knot.

Hahahahahhahhaa, my god, all the unoriginality might just combine to form ULTIMATE ORIGINALITY :lol:

Epiz Lulz to all other suggestions as well :lol::kickass::loco:

For my chest (specifically over my heart). It's gotta be unique and mean something specific (so no celtic knots, tribal nonsense, Japanese characters, skulls, etc. ;)), and I'd really like it to have to do with music/metal/guitar. I know it's hard for people to give suggestions on something so personal, but fuck it, I figured it was worth a try :D

I'm kinda tempted to just get RIFFZ inked on there, but I figure I should put that in a less important spot, and save the chest for a serious one :lol:

its hard to imagine that whatever you decide is important and meaningful at this moment will always have the same weight, so pick something that symbolizes this time in your life so someday you can look back at it and remember where you were/who you were/etc.

but of course its obvious that we're all waiting for someone to take it to the next level and get ¯\(°_o)/¯

-j

Dude, look at the bulge on the guy on the left (DON'T SAY YOU DIDN'T CUZ YOU'RE AFRAID PEOPLE WILL THINK YOU'RE A FAG, GROW UP :D), it's like an orange and a snake :lol:

Hahaha!
I think you have to be a fag to not be distraught by that bulge! :lol:
What i love about that picture is the guys in the middle rubbing buts! :D

Btw:

tim_kingp2.jpg
Tim_Skold_of_Marilyn_Manson,_live_in_Florence_29052007_1.jpg

Hard to believe its the same person! :lol:

Get the full schematic for a dual rec upside down so you can take off your shirt and reference it for repair.

hahah, awesome :)

Maybe you could just give the tattoo artist a bunch of ideas and see what he comes up with. That is what I am doing for the sleeve I am planning and my girlfriend just did a similar thing for the half sleeve she is getting soon. Some of the best tats I have seen were done this way. Just give your ideas, tattoo artist designs it, then you give feedback for revisions if needed

Hi Marcus :)

Hmmmmm I have same considerations for me, although not on the chest so far.

What about a skull or monster puking out a guitar (you only see the guitar neck and head out of the mouth, not the body) :D