Tattoo?

That's the point. I don't give a fuck. And I won't run around naked when I'm 70 ..and anway.. who would care about me having tattoos ?

right here baby

william%20shatner%20kidney%20stone.jpg

wow...best advice...obviously, if you dont know what to get yet, dont just run in and get one just for the hell of it. go up there and look at some of their art, or they can always draw something up for you depending on an idea of yours--that hopefully means something to you. or you could just get some random bullshit just for the hell of it--which i wouldn't suggest:erk: there are tattoo flash books that you can get, and assloads on the internet.... good luck...just dont be uneducated about where you are going and who you let do it....that's my main suggestion

Yeah.. I really taught to it for long.. it's not just for fun, i know it's there forever and that's why i want it small, and very significative, not liKe "I love [Insert name here]"
or COBHC.. i want like, shot n sweet to represent me.

Yes, but you have to think about what its going to look like when you are 70. Jack Sparrow will think that its a crumpled treasure map.

I have 3 tattoos...i hope im dead when im 70...and if not...i dont care im a old fart wtf :lol:

Hey guys, I'll turn 16 soon and I'll jump into a tattoo shop to get my first tattoo, but i don't know what exactly I should get.

I wanted to ask you guys good suggestions, not something specific but something general.

If you're asking that question to a bunch of losers at an internet forum, I don't really think you should get a tattoo. Never.

Tattoos stay on your skin forever, so you should be pretty sure about it, and not because you want to look cool or something.

Tattos are awesome and people who haven't done one should not give you an opinion about it.

Tattos are awesome and people who haven't done one should not give you an opinion about it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That reminds me so much of a retarded conversation I had with a friend.

Me: "pfft, smoking"

"Hey, you cant say bad things about smoking until you've tried it"

Me: "Yeah of course, and you can't say bad things about eating shit until you've tried it."

Sorry but I completely disagree with you on that one :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That reminds me so much of a retarded conversation I had with a friend.

Sorry but I completely disagree with you on that one :lol:

The difference being that smoking has studies showing that it's bad for your health, where as tattoos are individual and can in no way affect you in the same way.

I fail to agree on you're disagreeing.

My point was that just because someone hasn't experienced something doesn't mean they can't have an opinion on it. Thats like saying that someone cant have an opinion on someone's guitar playing just because they don't play the guitar.

Not that I'm against tattoos though, I just thought your justification of them was rather childish.