Tattoo?

Kochon

Fuck.
May 25, 2007
Montréal
www.ahhahh.com
Hey guys, I'll turn 16 soon and I'll jump into a tattoo shop to get my first tattoo, but i don't know what exactly I should get.

I wanted to ask you guys good suggestions, not something specific but something general.

You ask strangers what you should get on your skin for the rest of your life?

Imo, don't get a tattoo when you're not aiming for a special pic with meaning to you (or which looks cool)

Yeah, I'd just get whatever you think looks cool. I mean, you're asking people you've never met to ask what will be attached to you forever... And there are some evil people here *cough*Joe*cough*

That's stupid, man. A tatoo is supposed to be something important for you, a pic you chose after thinking a lot about it. It's not a fashion and funny thing you do only when you're 16 because your parents didn't agreed before. Your way is "hey, I'm finally 16, which is cool because I'm gonna do stupid things my dad didn't want me to de before, like piercing, tatoo and buying alcohol in shops like a grown-up !"

Don't do it because you CAN, but because you really WANT it, and LOVE what you're gonna tatoo. It will remain on your skin until death, dude, don't forget it.

I won't wait because i am decided.. i have my idea on what my tattoo will mean but i don't know how to represent it.

And of course it won't be visible. Will be like on my chest, leg or w/e

Man I was like you once. I did, and to a point, still do love Tattoo artwork. I mean I never got my parents consent, so I had to wait till 18 anyway, but by which time, I decided against it because I get bored of stuff quickly. Tattoos are permanent. Ive had a scar on my right forarm from going through a window which I wish I didnt have. Difference is, you have a choice to not permanently disfigure your self.

^Same here, about a year ago i wanted that tattoo soo bad. But not anymore.

I'll think about it later on.

Think lot before youre going to actually take it... It stays there the rest of your life. Think bout the place where you take it, and what it's a pic/text from. And also, I wouldnt go myself for a tattoo if it looked cool, I would get one if I had something that I really wanna get tattooed, something that which lasts long and means lot to myself

I've a red-and-black Jackson Randy Rhoads tattooed on my right upper arm, I've always (up till now) been very glad I took it.

Man I was like you once. I did, and to a point, still do love Tattoo artwork. I mean I never got my parents consent, so I had to wait till 18 anyway, but by which time, I decided against it because I get bored of stuff quickly. Tattoos are permanent. Ive had a scar on my right forarm from going through a window which I wish I didnt have. Difference is, you have a choice to not permanently disfigure your self.

that's different from person to person. especially with tattoos you can't say that cleary.Usually I'm very nervous as fuck when I changed something on my body (for example my first tattoo) but I have never regret it and I still love it and it was the same with my 2. one and now, I think I know that I just love Tattoos and I want way more than 2 Tattoos and I know that I love the ones that I choose to have.
Just do it,if you regret it afterwards it's your problem and you shouldnt get more:p

that's different from person to person. especially with tattoos you can't say that cleary.Usually I'm very nervous as fuck when I changed something on my body (for example my first tattoo) but I have never regret it and I still love it and it was the same with my 2. one and now, I think I know that I just love Tattoos and I want way more than 2 Tattoos and I know that I love the ones that I choose to have.
Just do it,if you regret it afterwards it's your problem and you shouldnt get more:p

Yes, but you have to think about what its going to look like when you are 70. Jack Sparrow will think that its a crumpled treasure map.