Tattoo?

My point was that just because someone hasn't experienced something doesn't mean they can't have an opinion on it.

Ofcourse they can, but it's not going to be valid :p

Thats like saying that someone cant have an opinion on someone's guitar playing just because they don't play the guitar.

Exactly, which they can't.

There are alot of things i think are stupid, but i have no idea about it, so i don't think my opinion is as important or valid as someone who is more knowledgeable in the subject.

Just as you know, this is in no way right, it's just what i think.

If you're asking that question to a bunch of losers at an internet forum.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm thinking about getting my fourth one this weekend. I know what its gonna be, but I'm having troubles deciding on which part of my body its gonna be.

Get a tattoo of the Toxic Avenger (assuming you've heard of that movie). You're older than me so I'm pretty sure you have. Only the 20+ crowd would probably know of that epicly amazing 80's horror flick. Troma ftw!

But yeh, if you like that movie, fucking do it!

Tattoo rick astley on your ass. and on your nuts..."YOU JUST GOT RICK ROLL'D!"

:kickass::lol:

Get a tattoo of the Toxic Avenger (assuming you've heard of that movie). You're older than me so I'm pretty sure you have. Only the 20+ crowd would probably know of that epicly amazing 80's horror flick. Troma ftw!

But yeh, if you like that movie, fucking do it!

actually thats a damn good idea. I fucking love the Toxie movies (Citizen Toxie was the best) and pretty much all of the troma movies.

Hey guys, I'll turn 16 soon and I'll jump into a tattoo shop to get my first tattoo, but i don't know what exactly I should get.

I wanted to ask you guys good suggestions, not something specific but something general.

You are a fucking idiot.