Nekro/Frederik - Important

there doesn't seem to be much you can do now! the prick is not contacting you, and banning...well he can simply make a new account - its such a shame that people like him ruin forums such as this. i strongly think an ass kicking is needed

Maybe we need to hit this thread up a few hundred times with "Nekro is a THIEF" and "Frederik is a THIEF" so that on web searches (not that many people google other peoples forum names) that would hit in the first page?

Gavin

At this point I'd be surprised if you ever hear anything or get your card back or the one promised. Something very similar happened to me years ago, I know how it feels. I'm not sure what the value of what you lost is but if you have a paypal account I'll be the 1st to start the donation drive to help get you back up and running. I think if everyone chipped in, it would take no time at all. Let us know

Cheers!
Carlos

Guys, I really really appreciate that but I don't want anyone to pay for this guy's wrong doing!

I've pretty much given up on hearing from this guy again... Whichs sucks as i've known him for years.

Guys, I really really appreciate that but I don't want anyone to pay for this guy's wrong doing!

I've pretty much given up on hearing from this guy again... Whichs sucks as i've known him for years.

Thats fine and all but I still want to help out. Get us a paypal addy and we'll get this rolling. Just accept it as being part of a community like this, we gotta look out for each other from time to time. No reason you should get boned from this asshole's wrong doing either. Fuck him, now lets get you up and running. I can't imagine that a bunch of others on here won't want to help out too

yeh dude def dont give up...this shits right up there with pirating software except for this seems to hit home a little bit worse...ill chip in on some money too

well, do you have his real name, adress and phonenumber?

If so there are sooo many options before giving up.. or beating his ass.. simply contact the police there first and let them know that this person has stolen something that is rightfully yours.
Or setup a website dedicated to him.. ;) i dont know his background or aspirations.. or why he needed to steal a soundcard to begin with.. (needed it for drugs or something?) but if he has any be sure to let people know what he did and what they are dealing with.

Lets do an ultimate metal BEAT DÖWN fiasco visit for children in need. Ryan Air return £100 x 6 forum regulars (1x for each limb, 1x to kick him in the balls whilst the limbs are being torn from his torso, 1x one to film the event).

I think people will gladly donate accross the world

Bagsy tearing the right arm