Nekro/Frederik - Important

I'd gladly offer my services of applying harm if that POS wouldn't live that far away.

Seriously, I wouldn't let him get away with that, out of principle. You should take legal action, not only for theft, but also for compensation for the money you lost because of having to turn down mixing jobs.

we could write to his parents?

haha - i mean think about it - just address it to mr & mrs blah blah... and explain to them what there son has done, and include an address to to this section of the forum, they can read it and see its true, believe me they will make him send it back!!!

or else like i said we fly over and ..... change of plan.... steal his car and go on a european drunken metal road trip and while going at 120mph we send the car into a spinning flaming wreck and fuck it into a ditch and we all die!!!!!!!!!!! (think of his future insurance for having his car nicked) muahahahahaha

Ok not to offend anyone but can we get serious for a minute and stop with all the "fly over and break arms, crash cars, anally impale" comments?

Gavin, by my count there's about 7 of us (and I'm sure more) who are ready to throw some money at you to get this resolved. Let us help man .... ie, Paypal addy???????

ATTENTION EVERYONE

The ball has started rolling ... everyone who said they would help Gavin out, now is the time to do it. His paypal is up above so get on it and help him out.

Holy christ!

Guys, you have no idea how much this means to me and how much i truely appreciate this!

I promise, whether you ask for it or not, poorness pending, that I will try and get this paid back if it takes me 6 months or a year!

Thank you. Thank you guys so much!

I also just want to add that I am not in this for profit... I will buy the cheapest possible card (Looking like it'll be M-audio Fast Track) and return any extra.

Thank you again, so much!

I also just want to add that I am not in this for profit... I will buy the cheapest possible card (Looking like it'll be M-audio Fast Track) and return any extra.

Thank you again, so much!

Just make sure whatever you get is comparable to what you got stolen. Don't cheap out for the sake of a few leftover dollars/euros. I don't think anyone wants to think that you traded down or anything like that

again, speaking for myself

just sent you 10 quid gavin, sorry its not much man, not exactly rolling in cash, but every little helps eh? :)

God damnit guys! You guys are amazing! Thank you!

Please stop sending donations now as, as i said, I am not in this for profit and can afford a card that suits my (modest) needs!

Thank you so much, everyone!