Nekro/Frederik - Important

Put in a few bucks myself and went for the M-Audio Mobile Pre USB cause it has good linux compatibility and is most like the Edirol.

I really really wanna thank everyone here from those who just spread the word about the theif to everyone who donated to what is essentially a random guy, from the bottom of my heart!€
I will certainly, even if it takes 6-8 months, get everyone paid back when I get some spare £$€ because the kindness shown here is just beyond anything I have ever seen before.

Thank you guys so, so much!

Gotta finish the album now! :lol:!

eh... someone robbed my 16 mesa mark v's - donations please - hahahaha - glad to hear your getting sorted out with a new card - i was too slow on getting money together :(

you might want to edit your posts now and remove your email because your going to get raped with spam pretty soon when the boats come by

A very interesting turn of events.

I was contacted today by the guy in question profusely appologising and claims the Edirol will be sent on Monday.
While I'll believe it when I see it, I'd like to do the following.

In my aim of repaying those who so generously donated toward a replacement interface, I'll list the replacement for sale and give ALL SALE PROCEEDS to those who donated money for it if this is okay with them.

I don't need two interfaces and I would NOT sell one and keep the money.

Please shoot opinions or advice a good COA for this matter.

Thanks guys!

This forum...

Bringing humanity back on the plate!
Good job all round guys! And Gav, glad everything is starting to work out mate!