Neo-Folk / Dark / Ambient genres

You probably shouldn't listen to Current 93. It's one of those bands with an impossible discography to acquire unless you have a couple thousand dollars to waste... much like Swans's discography. You'll just get frustrated and you'll be forced to alleviate that stress by getting cats drunk on copper and then laughing at them writhe about.

...or he could just get "Thunder Perfect Mind" and worship the hell out of it.

You don't have to buy every album a good band puts out, ya know.

Dick Sirloin said:
You have no idea how great of a lesson this was when I finally learned it.

I have everything I need from this genre: them two Empyrium releases + Kveldssanger. I have Tenhi - Kuaauauauauauan as well, but never listen to it.

EDIT: LLOLZ BURKHARTK>

Dick Sirloin said:

True statement but often disputed by the facts. I can't imagine not owning entire discographies of bands like Summoning, Primordial, Isis, Pink Floyd... (regular albums that is, at least)

JayKeeley said:
Wow, old thread for the bump.

med_8143.jpg

Jeebus, I haven't heard this in years. Put it on tonight and it's never sounded better.

"Sól Ek Sá" makes me want to cry like a girl.
do you have emptiness:emptiness:emptiness? and/or midnight will ep?

MajestikMøøse said:
You probably shouldn't listen to Current 93. It's one of those bands with an impossible discography to acquire unless you have a couple thousand dollars to waste... much like Swans's discography. You'll just get frustrated and you'll be forced to alleviate that stress by getting cats drunk on copper and then laughing at them writhe about.

but with the abundance of rereleases durtro/jnana has planned, it's becoming less of a problem.

yeah you'll only need hundreds of dollars to waste instead of thousands

(all neo folk bands are jews and expect people to pay $19 without shipping for a new god damn cd)

Erik said:
yeah you'll only need hundreds of dollars to waste instead of thousands

(all neo folk bands are jews and expect people to pay $19 without shipping for a new god damn cd)
Not Darkwood :-D

Erik said:
do you have emptiness:emptiness:emptiness? and/or midnight will ep?

hey that ep rules! it's the only non-full length i own by them! i love it!

that + the vinyl box set = my of the wand collection