Nevermore needs to write a some about American human shields in Iraq!!!!!!

TheSinMakesYouReal

Evil Inside
Jan 14, 2003
AZ
www.members.cox.net
You know, I also wish there was world peace. However, when we have to worry about 3rd world countries wanting to attack us because we are allowed to make are own decision, dude sorry but that's FUCK UP.

"We need to go about this as peaceful as we can" someone from the U.N.

When you have people flying planes into buildings, loves to see people suffer, will kill any one to get what they want, will kill for what they consider to be god, uses chemical war fare on their own people, terrorizes their own people to stay a ruler (he's not a president to me), and who else knows what because he wants to be Hitler, how can you do something peaceful. I can't think of a country that isn't 3rd world that has deliberately attacked someone else not in self defense in a long time. How can any one in any country think different?

Iraq, Benladin, and the Taliban remind me of grade school kids fighting over the paste. I mean what the hell, they already have their own space, why attack every one else. Oh that is right it is in the name of Ala.

Holy war is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard. If there was a god I am positive that it sure as hell would not say “kill all these people in my name” then you can get into heaven!!!!!!!!!!

I want to know what every one else thinks from other then the U.S. No matter where you are this effects you too!!!!!!!!!

I mean if they'll do this to us, without reflection, what is to stop them from attacking Germany, France, England, and so on???????? How can people think this can be settled peacefully?????

the terrorist came from Saudi Arabia why not bomb that country hmmm...?

Iraq is not full of fundamentalists, actually it´s hell of a lot liberal than Saudi Arabia and Iran

2000 missilies of "precision" bombing in the 2 first days the plan is...
Civilians will undoubtedly suffer from that

Iraq is not athreat number one, however this war might create more terrorists from the fundamentalists( possibly from Egypt , Saudi even Iraq...)

, uses chemical war fare on their own people,

* who gave them the weapons and who didn´t talk about the massacre in 1988 when Saddam was an ally of the US?

these comparisions with Hitler are ridiculous, he doesn´t want world domination he wants to rule HIS country

I can't think of a country that isn't 3rd world that has deliberately attacked someone else not in self defense in a long time.

think El Salvador, Nicaragua...Vietnam

the secret services of the US & the UK have found no implications that Saddam and Osama are klinked, in fact they´re sworn enemies

Holy war is stupid yes, but by bombing civilians in Iraq won´t help it´s demise

I actually agree with a lot of what you state above, but the comparison to Hitler is still a bit tenuous at best. I will agree that Iraq is definitely not the #1 threat..........while we screw around in Iraq, North Korea is garnishing nuclear weapons/ability and, imo, would be much more likely to use it.

DavE

QUOTE]Originally posted by Djöfull
the terrorist came from Saudi Arabia why not bomb that country hmmm...?

How do you know that????? There are more then one terrorist. And it's not about bombing some one. It's about proving your not an aggressive country like the use tried doing be fore sep 11 2001!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Iraq is not full of fundamentalists, actually it´s hell of a lot liberal than Saudi Arabia and Iran"

Um since when!!!!

2000 missilies of "precision" bombing in the 2 first days the plan is... Civilians will undoubtedly suffer from that"

Well I can tell you this much, America has more land then it can handle, so it for sure isn't trying to take over any other land like some 3rd would countries are saying we are. Our government (which is not perfect either) just believes that no one should live under dictatorship. Main to prevent that dictatorship from spreading thought the whole world. That is what we cannot figure out why people are fighting us on this.

Iraq is not athreat number one, however this war might create more terrorists from the fundamentalists( possibly from Egypt , Saudi even Iraq...)

* who gave them the weapons and who didn´t talk about the massacre in 1988 when Saddam was an ally of the US?

Give me the info and I will put it into perspective!!!! However, not all the of the info I have collected from the internet and the news, leads to the same ending as yours!

these comparisions with Hitler are ridiculous, he doesn't want world domination he wants to rule HIS country

Well, Then why does he has kill his own people, or at least threaten them. In addition, let us not forget Kuwait. This is why we went in the first time in the first place.

think El Salvador, Nicaragua...Vietnam

And your point is???????????

The secret services of the US & the UK have found no implications that Saddam and Osama are klinked, in fact they´re sworn enemies

They both are against any country that is for freedom. They want to control every word and thought that their civilians have!!!!!

Holy war is stupid yes, but by bombing civilians in Iraq won´t help it´s demise

No not it's civilians only it's idiot ruler, yes!!!!!!!!!!!
So then your saying it is ok to fly civilians planes into civilian building??? Come on now. When has Iraq ever supported the US? The US may have supported Iraq but that was probably another one of our tries for peace!!!!!!

I do not know where every one gets we are not a peaceful nation. We help countries to not only stop the spread of communism, but also help other countries to prevail as if ours is striving to do.

Originally posted by TheSinMakesYouReal
Our government (which is not perfect either) just believes that no one should live under dictatorship. Main to prevent that dictatorship from spreading thought the whole world. That is what we cannot figure out why people are fighting us on this.

Unlike what US propaganda is trying to make you believe, this war is not for freedom, it is about power and oil. Human lives don't mean anything more to the US goverment than it does to Saddam.

The US are not trying to take over the whole world - no, but they are trying to control it - yes.

Aggressive foreign politcs and support to Israel are the main reasons for the 9-11 attacks, not US 'freedom'.

Give me the info and I will put it into perspective!!!! However, not all the of the info I have collected from the internet and the news, leads to the same ending as yours!

Maybe you should watch the docu Bowling for Columbine from Michael Moore. What's publically known by the rest of the world is that Saddam has used US weapons, sponsored by the CIA in the war against Iran, to invade Kuwait.
Also, the Talbin and the Al Quaida fighters were handpicked and trained by the CIA....

Well, Then why does he has kill his own people, or at least threaten them. In addition, let us not forget Kuwait. This is why we went in the first time in the first place.

Well no...that was for the oil in the first place.

I do not know where every one gets we are not a peaceful nation. We help countries to not only stop the spread of communism, but also help other countries to prevail as if ours is striving to do.

Maybe we are just more informed. Not brainwashed by US propaganda who only try to spread fear in order to support another poinless war.

Read these facts and tell me if you still feel the same. These were not acts of peace or love
but manipulative attemps to control world politics.

http://www.bowlingforcolumbine.com/library/wonderful/index.php

Look, I am not trying to attack you or your country, nor am I disgreeing that Saddam is 'evil'. But so are many other dictators. The US never seem to have interest in them. The facts you believe to be true are propagandistic lies. You can't just come on a public forum and propagate war...or rather a war for oil.

If you have time, read the following:

http://www.bowlingforcolumbine.com/involved/operationoily.php
http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Articles/Klare_Iraq.htm

Indeed...nothing to gain, those countries are fighting eachotherfor survival, not for money, power and oil.

" who will rape the weak..when there's nothing left to gain?"

xxx Iris xxx

DAMNIT!!! :mad:
I will stop replying to this, this subject gets me so fucking UPSET all the time, i just don't get it...war!! THAT is the most violent crime there is to me and indeed!!! it meets far less time...
it's approved, even more SICK!!! :yuck:
I'm out of this thread...fuck!
:puke:

ok...even when i'm mad i'm making stupid mistakes, damn smiley's...
ah well, fuck it!
I'm going to my mom, i need love!!

xxx Iris xxx

((((hugs)))) everyone that needs it!!
-x-

TSMYR, how old are you? Are you American by birth, or have you emigrated here? I ask this because your English is sorely lacking. I know mine isn't perfect, but damn...

As far as this coming war is concerned, I do believe Saddam should be removed from power, but through the same sort of revolutionary process that founded OUR country, not by outside interference from us. Haven't we fucked up the third world enough? Of course, due to the limited amount of resources on this planet, to keep our economy growing, other countries must suffer. Unless we can come up with a new economic model with zero-growth as the goal, rather than what we have now, we HAVE to keep the status quo, or we risk financial ruin. There is so much more to this than just oil. Unfortunately, you will never get the whole story from EITHER side. Everyone has their own little agenda, so no one wins. Life sucks, wear a helmet.

Nevermore...

the US has been bombing Baghdad without stop every now and then ofr the fuck of it since the Gulf War.

you just don't see it on the TV.

If there's a draft, I'll see you in Canada..I'm not dying for oil.

maybe the retarted penguin will let me crash.

or I'll just go and sit outside Devy's porch until he lets me in.

fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

strange concept, human shields. why would westerners decide to purposely break the geneva convention to ensure that a petty dictator retains political power? perhaps the real question is what would motivate people living in a free society to risk their lives to ensure that others never enjoy that privelege? i believe it is because these so called "doves" wish to exploit the people of iraq. after all, it would be much easier to get oil from a dictator than from a democratic regime. the real imperialists are those who oppose war.

I'm with Iris. All war is ignorant. All war is fought for power, control, greed, bigotry, hatred, it's ridiculous. You fight a war and what do you gain? Thousands of lives lost, but hey, you get power in return if you win right.? And what's better than power? Control? Stupid, idiotic human beings, waging war against themselves. And each time, technology grows, and war becomes even more deadly, even more destructive. Nuclear weapons. Once one is fired, you can kiss human life goodbye, because another and another and another and another and another will be fired, until there's no one left to fire one. And don't forget about an atom bomb. Biological and chemical warfare. It's ridiculous to say that no innocent people will be killed, but hey, it is war right.? Innocent people are going to die here and there. Hah. Come on, get real. War does nothing for anyone, but because humans are so arrogant, so gluttonous, so baneful, they have to kill each other. It's man's lust for destruction, for violence, for power. If you can't see how evil war is, then you are blind. Not only are you waging a war against yourself, but you're waging a war against nature. In war, no one wins.

Originally posted by Lord of Metal
And what's better than power? Control? Stupid, idiotic human beings, waging war against themselves. And each time, technology grows, and war becomes even more deadly, even more destructive. Nuclear weapons. Once one is fired, you can kiss human life goodbye, because another and another and another and another and another will be fired, until there's no one left to fire one. And don't forget about an atom bomb. Biological and chemical warfare. It's ridiculous to say that no innocent people will be killed, but hey, it is war right.? Innocent people are going to die here and there.

This is the reason Saddam does not need weapons of mass destrution.

Like I said before, I don't agree with every thing about the US, but this war is not about oil. Kuwait was about not about oil; though it was part of the reason we were there. The war is to stop a dictator that will kill some one just because they disagree with him. That type of person does not have the right to control weapons for mass destruction. I'm sure if the US had more support on the war against terrorists we would go after all the countries. America is not naive enough to think we can take on half the world by our selves. Some one said America is trying to spread fear????? What the hell are you talking about, Bush did not make every one vote for him out of fear that they would be killed, like Saddam. What propaganda are you talking about? How can this be done peacefully? We have been going about this peacefully and he still will not cooperate with the UN or disarm.

When some one hit's you do you just sit there and say stop or I'll say stop again? There are people out there that will just hit you again and again just to see you hurt. And don't try and say it is Canada, the US, Europe, or any other country that treats it's people like they are there own person.