Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

Pyrus said:
Metal mann, you are retarded. I mean, seriously. You're mentally disabled. You're a spud. You got your internet access from the Knights of Columbus.

Yeah, both bands kick ass. They need to tour together, and throw Blind Guardian in there while they're at it. 75-90 minutes each band, rotating headliners along the way.

Oh... my... god... that would be amazing. You're a genius. I've been listening to Blind Gaurdian a lot lately... and recently got into Iced Earth, and of course i love nevermore...... that would be a godly tour...
oh wow

neal>>yeah man, real busy...work, farm, home, yard, marrage..and all that goes with it....plus the PC crashed last week...lost everything i had not burnt to disc......

ALso, on spare time, been digging the old gin sieng. around 300 dollars a pound for the little white root.

Hopefully, ill have more time soon. I do drop in a few times a week, and AT LEAST take peeks in on some threads.

watch CONFESSIONS OF A DANGEROUSE MIND....you may not remember the dating game, newly wed game, the game game, hows your mother in law, or the gong show, etc....but you should check the movie anyway...the dude who came up with these shows claims he killed 33 ppl. Great camera work, great directing, great overall.

BTW...i remember most of those shows, and not the reruns either hahahah.....and im just 30. .

yeh ive seen some of those or at least know what they're about. im almost 22 but those 8-9 years can make a big difference in tv an shit haha. is it a documentary? or just a movie about the dude?
-neal

NEAL>>>a movie about the dude...SaM ROCKWELL plays chuck barris...the dude....its awsome neal...your right a few yrs can make lot when it come sto TV programing.

SIN>>>yep, its still here....see yoru back there as well.....did it hurt.?