Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

neal said:
yeh, but he's still super rich anyway. he made millions and millions when he was big, and managed to not spend it all. he has plenty of money.
-neal
dude, he had en e true holywood story! you can't have one of those if you aren't currently broke and in rehad for like coke or something=)

you can if your career is a in total shambles. or if you arent as famous as you were or something. you dont have to have lost everything to be on E or VH1. most people have lost it all, but some are just like former stars that arent big anymore.
-neal

off topic, not that we've been on the topic of this thread or anything, but what's that little green dot next to how many posts you've made?

Land of the free !!!!!! the land of decay!!!!!!
Amazing grace !!!!! kneel down and pray!!!!!
Stars and lies !!!!! flag of pride!!!!!!
Ku Klux Klan !!!!!!!! at Disneyland!!!!!!!

* Reuben has joined #nevermore
<Reuben> helo
<Reuben> hello*
<Reuben> anyone alive this time?
<Reuben> urgh
* Reuben has left #nevermore
<r-penguin> fuckin kid
<r-penguin> I leave for like, a second.

That's like the eighth time in the past four days I've shown up in that room and gotten no answer. You cunts.

Frets, you're new, so I'll cut you some slack. But something you should know is that this thread will NEVER die. Ever. It is your task, as a Nevermore board member, to bump it whenever it slips off the first page. I trust you shall accept this grave responsbility.