Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

Here are some clarifications in regards to Schaeffer's supposed "Blind Patriotism" that I read about all the time on many boards:

"Correct. Don’t judge someone in whose shoes you haven’t walked. I’m an old Indian. My statements have never been in to justify or clarify anything that America has ever done. This would have been bullshit, I know that and I have never said differently. I want our fans to know that. On the internet there are a couple of suspicions that our new album would be a concept album about American Patriotism, but that isn’t correct. Read the lyrics to “Valley Forge” and you will see that things are quite different. That song should be a kick in the ass for American kids. Other songs simply have nothing to do with America, and even a song like “When The Eagle Cries” doesn’t say that America is correct and everyone else is wrong. It just deals with a very tragic day in history. I needed 15 years to deal with the death of my best friend and put those feelings in a song (“Watching Over Me”). 9/11 took me a year and a half before I was able to write a lyric about it, but somehow I had to get rid of my feelings. I don’t know what people expect from us. We are an American band and America has been attacked. Everyone who knows me will tell you that I’m a patriot who loves his country – but I am NOT a blind patriot."

The guy might be an S.O.B. sometimes but he certainly isn't some redneck fool that some people like characterizing him as.

LOM is growing some hair hahahaha.

Now, shall we deal with the essay submitted in jons name?

Its seems to me, jon is posing again. The god of posers is jon. He was a patriot, a blind one, when everyone was waving the flag, when he thought it was the cool thing to do...now, thats its not so cool anymore, he's backing down.

the old assface bastard, he changed his story to fit his fans needs eh? Doesnt anyone remember the big ass BLIND PATRIOTIC interview he gave to BWBK just after the 9 11 deal? Doesnt anyone rememeber the interview he gave to BWBK on the "then" upcoming BLIND PATRIOTIC cd???? WHat about the interview cd that came horror show?

Not to mention this from the above essay---- "Everyone who knows me will tell you that I’m a patriot who loves his country – but I am NOT a blind patriot." jon. So, he ends with IM A PATRIOT.....shit.....

Get with it up there ass clown, cover your own back, not jons.

well, i wouldnt take anything he says as the WORD. So, IMO, since he is the God of Posers, he is posing when he says fuck posers.

He also collects DOLLS, but he prefers to refer to them as "action figures...."

ledmag said:
LOM is growing some hair hahahaha.
Yes, yes I am....just a little though....just a little. :D Well, no matter how much of a dick Jon is....I am quite enjoying Gettysburg. Though it is pretty much the only thing on The Glorious Burden that I enjoy...but....in all truth, it is awesome. Ripper sounds 20 times better than he does on the rest of the cd. All in all...it's a job well done....well worth the price of the cd, though it would have been nice if the rest of the cd was that good. Oh well.....it is Jon....can't expect too much. And welcome back ledmag....we need some old faces around here.

IEs new album sucked its over for them
now all we have to do is wait for them to remake all their albums with owens like they did with barlow right before he left
and jon isn't it in it for the money
what an ass

As if there weren't enough reasons to hate Schaeffer he had to release that patriotic piece of shit. I love how he's managed to systematically piss off everyone in the band (Steve Digiorgio won't even talk about him, and Owens is supposed to hate him already). I think once you release the same fucking CD for the fifth time, its obvious you can't write and you're a greedy bastard. He has such a big ego and a big head.

I mean, have you seen a picture of him? His head's fucking huge.

TrueBeliever said:
As if there weren't enough reasons to hate Schaeffer he had to release that patriotic piece of shit. I love how he's managed to systematically piss off everyone in the band (Steve Digiorgio won't even talk about him, and Owens is supposed to hate him already). I think once you release the same fucking CD for the fifth time, its obvious you can't write and you're a greedy bastard. He has such a big ego and a big head.

I mean, have you seen a picture of him? His head's fucking huge.

HOLY SHIT WHERE YOU BEEN :lol:

TRUE BELIEVER is my hero hahahahaha...good esay dude...

Metal skater>>hahhaha...well said my funny looking little friend.."remake all the LPs with ripper ...." hahahaha..(dont take offence...but yeah, your a funny looking little guy hahahhaha....thanks for the pic hahahah).....

Pyrus, NEAL, DSM, BWD...and the hairy ass LOM hahahahaha......!!!!!!!!HEY NOW!!!