Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

yep. this thread is fucking immortal. it wont ever die, becuase jon wont ever stop being a jackass, and as long as he continues his jackass ways, we will have to point out that he's a jackass.
-neal

Iced Earth kicks the fuckin shit out of Nevermore. Iced Earth has way more talent then Nevermore could ever have. Jon Schaffer has written just about everything for Iced Earth and all of it kicks ass, you cant say that for Nevermore. Jon Schaffer created his own style of playing and I think it proves right there that Iced Earth is much much better!

Heh.
Trolls are fun and all, but not even the stupidest one would claim that Jon has more talent than, say, Loomis' middle finger.
Jon has developed his own style yeah. It's called Boring.

Jon Schaffer has written just about everything for Iced Earth and all of it kicks ass, you cant say that for Nevermore.

>> i dont think it's worth mentioning that schaffer did not write all nevermore songs!

Neal it all comes down to what people like and dont like and Im guessing that youre one of those people who think that every band you dont like sucks. Well youre wrong I dont like Nevermore and Ive heard some of their stuff and you know what I still think they suck. I listened to them with an opened mind but I just dont think they can compare to Iced Earth. Iced Earth is all around the better band. Nevermore could never be as talented as Iced Earth just because they dont have the talent. Iced Earth's songs kick a million times more ass then any of nevermore's songs ever could.

Adam S. said:
Neal it all comes down to what people like and dont like and Im guessing that youre one of those people who think that every band you dont like sucks. Well youre wrong I dont like Nevermore and Ive heard some of their stuff and you know what I still think they suck. I listened to them with an opened mind but I just dont think they can compare to Iced Earth. Iced Earth is all around the better band. Nevermore could never be as talented as Iced Earth just because they dont have the talent. Iced Earth's songs kick a million times more ass then any of nevermore's songs ever could.
hmmm you say that you have heard "some of their stuff", yet you say IE's songs kick a million times more ass then any nevermore song.... well.. you haven't heard them all, so how could you know?
Also, i'd be interested to hear what makes nevermore so bad... is it the fact that they don't depend on triplets like iced earth?